This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. kerbiloid

2 words names for crafts

"Two Words"
  3. KerbolExplorer

Ban the user above you!

uhh? banned.
  4. I do, I'm not sure of any other setting that would cause reflective surfaces to appear dark.
  5. mrstoned

[1.3] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

Which i totally missed
  6. kerbiloid

Ban the user above you!

Banned for not explaining: But like what it was earlier?
  7. Geonovast

No Cockpit SSTO Challenge

This was pretty easy, but I had some fun with it anyway. Launch: Did a little throttling down for I guess what could be Max Q? Orbit! Coming home: Re-entry is a little warm, but Jeb managed just fine. "Hey Bill? Where the hell's the landing gear?" It fared about as well as B1055.1 did after tipping over.
  8. Kerbinstein

[1.6.x+] Waypoint Manager [v2.7.5] [2019-01-31]

Hi, many thanks for making this mod, it's very useful! I have a question. For some reason, I can only save 45 custom waypoints. When exporting them for backup, it says 45 points were exported, but next time I load the game the new points are not there and importing does nothing. Any hints what could be the problem? Thanks! PS I'm using the latest version of KSP and Waypoint Manager (from CKAN).
  9. kerbiloid

Make a fake KSP mod.

Call of Kraken . Try to summon Kraken and crash the game.
  10. kerbiloid

What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

Four eyes, though. Two - bio, two - tech.
  11. KerbolExplorer

[FORUM GAME] Rate the avatar of the person above you.

10/10 Who would win? One piece of engeniering that took hours to plan and make?(a rocket) or One SRB boy(If you dont know who he is then....Go away freak....0_0)
  12. TheSaint

What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

It makes sense, since this is how I've always pictured you....
  13. KerbolExplorer

Ban the user above you!

Banned for caring to much of REP NOW LIKE MY COMMENT!
  14. JadeOfMaar

[1.3] Kerbal Joint Reinforcement v3.3.3 7/24/17

Nope. DynamicBatteryStorage´╗┐ is required by gameplay mods that involve critical EC usage in background vessels and in high timewarp, namely NF Electric, NF Propulsion, Fat Future Tech and TAC life Support. While it may be a recommendation for use alongside Kopernicus, it's not required at all.
  15. Should the Communotron 04 and Communotron 42 antennae be combinable?
  16. Kerballing (Got Dunked On)

2 words names for crafts

SPACESHIP SPACESHIP
  17. Kerballing (Got Dunked On)

How long will we go?

triple 1
  18. The White Guardian

[1.4.X] KS3P

Ask and you shall receive. I just created a new branch and pushed the changes. Thanks again for your help. I've drastically changed how KS3P works. The only 'hard-coded' file is the config file, but that doesn't store profile setups. It does store the desired profile for each scene as well as the preferred GUI keybinds. To use KS3P, simply create a config file anywhere in GameData, create the profiles you want, and either manually assign them in the config file or select them in-game through the GUI. I believe KS3P could save the preferences but I'm not 100% certain.
  19. Triop

Triop's Adventures

My PC is starting to lag, it doesn't like so many parts... Test flight, uh, sail ? 16.5 m/s (around 50 kph). A bit faster then realistic, but I'll take it. Next: finishing the bridge. TBC
  20. Kerballing (Got Dunked On)

Post True Facts!

15/15 I BELIEVE THIS There is some image out there for every single prime.
  21. Kerballing (Got Dunked On)

Really Really Really Tall Building

5131... CUBICLES *gasp* you quickly hurry up the stairs, trying to remember why they didn't install an elevator... and what floor your interview's on.
  22. Kerballing (Got Dunked On)

Ban the user above you!

Banned because rep farming is good.
  23. Kerballing (Got Dunked On)

Rate the location....

X/10 because idk about the KSC...
  24. Noah the Smol

Make a fake KSP mod.

NoMorePlanets- Self explanatory. Your KSC is a station in space around a star. No planets, moons or asteroids. Have fun. And yes, it replaces the original star system.
  25. Kerballing (Got Dunked On)

Dumb ways to die (KSP Edition)

wait... do I see infinite fuel cheats???
  26. Kerballing (Got Dunked On)

The user below me...

nope. TUBM has a planet in their profile pic or location.
  1. Load more activity