All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Here it is step one as an expression(I may have done it wrong just going off of how I understood your explanation):
  3. You would not want to steal intellectual property from yourself now would you? Honestly it's probably a 10 line python script
  4. Yep. And I was fixing my argument using your data! (language barrier and context-less communication channels bitten us! Was the use of the "so" the problem? Honest question!)
  5. Awesome. Though it seems that the Antares II motor uses a slightly different shade of white than the rest of the rocket. Could you look into it? That said, it was gray on the real thing: A pure white skin for the Redstone would be appreciated, if you've got some room left.
  6. Thank you for the contribution @linuxgurugamer! I'll get that merged in asap. I'll also be releasing a version for KSP 1.8.x in the coming days, things have stabilized enough on my end to be able to do that now. Thank you all for your patience!
  7. Hey, can you put like a Manual, or Craft files? It's kind of confusing when i try something like Agena or Explorer. Sorry if there is a manual and i'm just stupid, can you point me in the right direction? If not i understand
  8. Today
  9. Hello @Pamynx, please come back, and give life again, to this wonderful mod that, is very well indeed appreciated by the community. Lets us know if you are stuck at a specific point or whatever might be missing to update it to 1.8.1.... Thanks!
  10. I use these. Check the last page of posts for any community supplied fixes for recent KSP versions... I know I was using them in 1.7.3 and they seemed ok... They *should* work in 1.8.+... I havent built a modded 1.8.1 *play* install yet tho, so *I* havent tried them. EDIT: Actually some recent discussion on these legs for KSP 1.6.1 and mebbe later, is here: ... might be moar recent posts later in the thread... just have to research a little vOv
  11. Well, só Junos start to choke when the instake airspeed reaches Mach 1.25 (more or less), until the point they get a flame-out.
  12. Hiya. Am having some difficulty with Kerbcam. Sorry I don't have great steps to reproduce. The steps are to put a rocket on the pad and just use the basics of Kerbcam, like create a path, add nodes, save path, play path. All that works fine. However - if I then Revert to VAB, KSP is utterly hosed, and hardly worth describing ... but basically I get a semi-populated flight screen that's all black and has things in weird places and the game is whack, so all bets are off at this point. It's tough to exit the game but I managed to get a log that has lots of mentions about Kerbcam errors in it ... hopefully there's something useful there. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HBNdJFeqePHrXYnO9MiYNOZRfYM0LgxK I fully realize that my steps to reproduce are utter crap, so if you need me to I can attempt to narrow things down. Thanks again for all your work on these mods!
  13. Updated my mission report to include descriptions: https://imgur.com/a/MuS2Bxf?
  14. Can somebody confirm this? I didn't expected this because of the Unity Upgrade in 1.8
  15. You seem to have bought the game on Steam I'm sure the people on the game's steam forum can help you a lot better than here
  16. It's the 6th of the December but I  don't care 

You gotta get in the christmas spirit early!

17. I'm using it just fine in 1.8.1. Just because a mod isn't officially updated for the current version, doesn't mean it doesn't work, especially with part mods.
  18. Yeah I noticed that one, sadly it seems to no longer being maintained after 1.7.1.. And the source isn't available so it can't be picked up :(.
  1. Load more activity