All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello @Pamynx, please come back, and give life again, to this wonderful mod that, is very well indeed appreciated by the community. Lets us know if you are stuck at a specific point or whatever might be missing to update it to 1.8.1.... Thanks!
  3. I use these. Check the last page of posts for any community supplied fixes for recent KSP versions... I know I was using them in 1.7.3 and they seemed ok... They *should* work in 1.8.+... I havent built a modded 1.8.1 *play* install yet tho, so *I* havent tried them. EDIT: Actually some recent discussion on these legs for KSP 1.6.1 and mebbe later, is here: ... might be moar recent posts later in the thread... just have to research a little vOv
  4. Well, só Junos start to choke when the instake airspeed reaches Mach 1.25 (more or less), until the point they get a flame-out.
  5. Hiya. Am having some difficulty with Kerbcam. Sorry I don't have great steps to reproduce. The steps are to put a rocket on the pad and just use the basics of Kerbcam, like create a path, add nodes, save path, play path. All that works fine. However - if I then Revert to VAB, KSP is utterly hosed, and hardly worth describing ... but basically I get a semi-populated flight screen that's all black and has things in weird places and the game is whack, so all bets are off at this point. It's tough to exit the game but I managed to get a log that has lots of mentions about Kerbcam errors in it ... hopefully there's something useful there. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HBNdJFeqePHrXYnO9MiYNOZRfYM0LgxK I fully realize that my steps to reproduce are utter crap, so if you need me to I can attempt to narrow things down. Thanks again for all your work on these mods!
  6. Updated my mission report to include descriptions: https://imgur.com/a/MuS2Bxf?
  7. Can somebody confirm this? I didn't expected this because of the Unity Upgrade in 1.8
  8. You seem to have bought the game on Steam I'm sure the people on the game's steam forum can help you a lot better than here
  9. It's the 6th of the December but I  don't care 

You gotta get in the christmas spirit early!

10. I'm using it just fine in 1.8.1. Just because a mod isn't officially updated for the current version, doesn't mean it doesn't work, especially with part mods.
  11. Yeah I noticed that one, sadly it seems to no longer being maintained after 1.7.1.. And the source isn't available so it can't be picked up :(.
  12. Well I find flying quite boring and a "drag". So I prefer to land vertical. The problem is (as always) topping over: the easy solution would be to use landing legs. However the current landing lags are not even large enough to reach the bottom of a mainsail - so how am I going to actually "land" with these? I'm playing 1.7 right now, though I'll jump to 1.8 as soon as kopernius (and outer planet mod) have been updated, so if anyone knows of a mod for 1.8 I'd be ever so grateful.
  13. Today's Terrible Test: ~ What happens if you don't wear seatbelts ? YOU SURVIVE ! "Fly" safe.
  14. Today
  15. I'm an idiot. Will try that. OK I figured the popup was KSP's doing. I think I can get where I want with Action Groups + SmartParts. Thanks for the feedback!
  16. The camera rotates and you can quite clearly see it's not a blue star bent into the Einstein ring. Black holes also do not have a blue glow in the middle.
  17. Hi @Bhansenlt4 and welcome to our forum. I have moved your question to its own thread in the support forum, where it's more likely to be seen by someone who might be able to help. Does this problem come up when using the throttle on other kinds of engines?
  18. Finished another update to my career after taking a few days to get anything done in it. Full report here Performed everything from minor but necessary tasks like setting up a comnet around Minmus and tourist landings then on to more important tasks like probes to Eve and stealing an experiment engine to use for a trip to Moho instead of the intended "test LV-N in orbit of Mun"
  19. Or now that you're here, you could stick around. We like new friends.
  20. Update 02:135 Are you ready for that great atomic power? Ongoing Missions: MOLE Station - Mothballed Mun Outpost A - Mothballed Dres Sojourner - Course correction completed successfully. Should arrive at Dres' SoI on 03:025 Manned Launches: DSC Girrok MiL-4 - 02:116 - Adburry & 3 tourists were launched to Minmus in a new 4-seat pilot-less lander. All systems operated normally, and they landed on Minmus without problems. There was a loss of signal while transmitting the back side of Minmus, but signal was reestablished before their return to Kerbin maneuver. Splashed down safely. Unmanned Launches: WSC A5A EP-T1 - 02:071 - Test of an Eve Entry Probe, launched on an old A5A launcher. The entire assembly was transported to Woomerang inside a closed cannister, which is simply set up on the pad, electrical connections attached and the A5A launches from the canister. Total dV was too low to test an orbital reentry - let alone trying to gather data for an Eve entry - but the probe remained stable during reentry even after loss of battery power, indicating the proper mass distribution in the design. Carrying 2 experiments - a barometer & thermometer - was too much for the small battery carried, and power was exhausted trying to transmit the barometric data. The probe was tracked until it impacted in the grasslands southeast of WSC. Due to the limited nature of the experiments that can be carried and the limitations to KSP biomes, the proposed Eve Multi-Probe design is cancelled at this time. (Note: It was going to be based on the NASA Venus Multiprobe/Pioneer-Venus 2/Pioneer 13) DSC Dawngrazer Vorona-Eve - 02:077 - Launch of the first probe destined for Eve. Vorona-Eve is a combined orbital science probe and relay with an attached lander It is early - 3 months till the transfer window - but with the KSC pad closed for upgrades, it was decided to start launching Eve probes well in advance. In addition, by plotting the transfer in orbit, it provides validation of the exact transfer window - or in this case, showed that our scientists had it wrong by nearly a month. Launch went smoothly and Vorona-Eve was inserted into a 130km, 7 degree orbit while waiting for its transfer, scheduled for 02:166. DSC Girrok Pioneer-Moho - 02:094 - Launched from DSC, using an experimental nuclear engine for the Moho transfer. Despite estimates putting the transfer several weeks out, a viable transfer was available immediately upon attaining orbit. Transfer performed successfully, and departed Kerbin's SoI on 02:095. Course correction planned for 02:227 WSC Girrok PL-EDL-T1 - 02:096 - Test launch of the Eve Pancake Lander design. Once again, Kerbin's atmosphere is nowhere close to what is estimated to be found at Eve, but we can at least test basic flight & entry characteristics of the lander design. The mission will push the Ap out near the edge of Kerbin's SoI, then lower Pe into the atmosphere to test a high velocity entry. Launch from Woomerang went smoothly and after attaining orbit, Ap was raised to 65000km. Two weeks later, it arrived at Ap, performed an inclination change to establish an equatorial orbit then lowered Pe to 25km. Reentry went perfectly, and the lander splashed down in the ocean between DSC & KSC. The floats deployed & it gathered a a little science while waiting for recovery. DSC Dawngrazer Minmus Triple Comm - 02:123 - Now that the Duna & Dres Sojourner craft are far beyond Kerbin, it was decided to launch a 3-satellite comm net to Minmus to ensure communications integrity for future orbital & surface operations. Carried to orbit on a Dawngrazer, the each of the 3 relay satellites mounts a small monoprop thruster, RA-2 antenna & solar panels and will be deployed in equatorial orbits 120 degress apart. Upon arrival in Minmus, the three relays were deployed in 200km orbits before setting the carrier to crash into Minmus. MIROR-1 relay was also deorbited as its relay abilities were no longer required. Aircraft: None Other: Launch pad level 3 upgrade completed on 02:125.
  21. When I need to click things in a short time I open all the windows I want and lock them open. Then I drag them off to the side and sometimes even line up the buttons so they're all at the same height. Works for fuel tanks too, when I'm using crossfeed for an onion-staged craft and need to know when the tanks are empty because the engines will keep running even though their tanks are out of fuel.
  1. Load more activity