All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes! Here‘s the plan: I‘ll make a separate section for every account who makes an idea. In it, I‘ll add the idea. This will take some time, but thank you for the consent!
  3. I understand your point. Read the post left by Presto 200. If they allow me, I‘ll add this to the post. Do you like this idea? I think it checks your boxes. What do you think?
  4. Nice! It‘s a good idea and very helpful! Can I add this to the post? I‘m trying to make this a community bulletin board, where everyone‘s ideas are in one page. Any ideas are very helpful to this cause! Can I have your consent to add it? Please?
  5. There was some klang in the klong system and the reverse proxy ran out of snacks. all topped up now.
  6. 1. Please don’t remove craft auto saves, or change how they work. They have saved me countless times. 2. Workspaces are a bit wonky, and could be optimized, but as of right now they work fine. 3. With how long it takes them to release updates, I wouldn’t want them spending any precious time working on any of these things at the moment. Bug fixes and content please. Do not overwrite my manual saves or I will RAGE
  7. Keep it in the peanut gallery kid, I'll make my own assessments about the game thank you very much.
  8. Today
  9. I‘m not saying that autosaves should be disabled. I‘m saying that they should only happen after the player made a manual save beforehand. I mean, that could work! That‘s actually pretty nice! Just one problem for me: the manually saved workspace doesn‘t update per autosave, so the manual save, with the nice description instead of „ Autosave [Time][Date]“, gets outdated. Fast. Other than that, would you like me to add this to the post, inside a section named „Spicat“? I‘m trying to make this like a community bulletin board for saving and loading feedback, so any ideas are helpful! Do I have your consent? Pleeeaasseee?!
  10. If you mean to use both resource switchers on a part then no, that's an actual nightmare and the switchers themselves won't like it. I've made it so the WBI switcher is optional (it was a bit of a hassle to do this) but currently I've only made it available as part of the big update I'm working on. Feel free to try it out: OPT 3.4.9.2 beta. The changelog is quite tall so be sure to read it. If you use TURD then TURD gets broken, sorry.
  11. yeah i shouldn't use the real life scale of 35000 feet(about 10000 m) to ksp, I should make a supersonic airliner to do far range high attitude high speed yeah i shouldn't use the real life scale of 35000 feet(about 10000 m) to ksp, I should make a supersonic airliner to do far range high attitude high speed, you know, concorde wait u can reach almost sonic speed using rotors? or is it only duna or eve, not kerbin
  12. Granted. Two planets named "imagination" are discovered by you. I wish for KSP2 to become what it was meant to be before.
  13. The issue is that we aren't getting what we were promised. First it was KERB every 2 weeks. Then every month. Then once during a month. It has already been 6 weeks since the last one. On top of that, we were told that the hope was patches every 6-8 weeks...but we are at 3 months and counting since the last one. It is an endless cycle of being promised something, hoping it is true this time, then finding out it is more corp-speak. I think we have a legtitimate beef on this. No, but they are pretty integral to actual ships and their designs. Robotics and the ability to use pistons, hinges, and other folding parts opens up all kinds of design considerations. While I agree with the overall sentiment, I have to admit it is hard to be understanding when the goalposts continue to be moved. And we aren't privy to the resources they have. Being backed by a major game publisher, we have to assume they have ample resources to do their jobs, which they currently really haven't proven they are doing. We have bugs persistent since launch, yet they think grid fins are the way to go. People complain about something as simple as the font, yet instead of fixing that they are telling us all how much they enjoy playing the game and they can't wait to show us. They aren't listening, and without knowing what they are in fact doing we have no choice but to assume they aren't doing anything meaningful.
  14. This is amazing! I've tried what I think to be every probe control room IVA out there and this has the most attention to detail out of any of them! Great work I've noticed an incompatibility with USI mods, presumably the life support one. When loading into the IVA, the message "jsinumericinput initialization error" appears on screen, and I've experienced lag / hard crashes afterwards on occasion. Id upload my log but concerningly it's several hundred MB in size, possibly from the other mods I have installed. Any chance this will get USI support if it doesn't already?
  15. Life support, and the need to ship food and supplies to your space station would be oh so so sweet. I really enjoy pretending that I’m running a real life space program and that would go a long way. I normally run fake supply runs just for the role play of it.
  16. Floor 4757: You find yourself in the Epsilon Indi star system at a planet called New Africa. Orbiting this planet you see a moon. This moon seems to violate physics as this moon orbits the planet once every 86 seconds. You have found the legendary moon Mitterand Hollow. 214404232024
  17. This is over the top. The same roadmap is still there—colonies, interstellar, resources, multiplayer. At each stage we can gauge the deliverables. Folks don’t get fresh info for a couple months and we’re all back to chicken little acrimony. How about a little chill. I don’t disagree with life support, I think there’s real bang for buck there. Robotics would be great too but aren’t as integral to a functioning resource system which is the real spine of a live-off-the-land fleshed out colony system. More planets and interstellar are coming, code and money are probably out and for mods. Just to point out the obvious: I care quite a bit about KSP, it was my favorite game for many years, I check this forum daily, and still there is no player for whom KSP is a bigger part of their lives than the people who are currently working on this game. If the worst thing imaginable happened and KSP got cancelled you will all move on with your lives with no disruption. Thats not the case for the people at intercept. Take a moment as a fellow human being to acknowledge that these folks are all pouring their careers into a very cool thing that is for you a pleasant distraction. Definitely give feedback. Definitely give negative feedback. But be real and treat these folks like they’re humans doing their best with the resources they have just like you are with whatever it is you do. Speak your mind, but be patient and be chill. No one likes to be harassed at work and nothing about a video game is worth harassment.
  18. I take the only remaining hill by force and recruit jebediah kerman as my bodyguard. His salary is paid in snacks.
  19. Floor 4756: A real-scaled up Ike spinning around in an empty blackness. You barely make out a voice as your craft orbits: "This art installation was found next to the red one..."
  20. bump, but it would be helpful to see the amount of intrest in the idea for the devs, like a test of the mob vote precedent.
  21. @DoomsdayDuck555, what I believe @ArmchairGravy is saying is that if you had a solid-booster that could output 1000 kN of thrust and you chose to limit it to 50%, you'd expect to be getting 500 kN of thrust instead, but the game has decided to apply that 50% value twice (but shows TWR relative to that expected 500 kN output) resulting in only 250 kN of thrust.
  22. Here's the bug report. I'm not saying bugs won't happen, I'm saying easily captured bugs should not have passed a play test. It's pretty obvious they are not play testing the game.
  23. is TWR set for vacuum? that might make enough difference.
  1. Load more activity