This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Angel-125

What did you do in KSP today?

I refined the particle effects:
  3. nasa legolas

[Lost newbie need help :(]

Don't stop doing what you can do. You can do everything in this game
  4. I really like the stock wheel models, but the way they behave is objectively inferior to the wheels on offer with this and Kerbal Foundries. Is there a way to get the stock wheel models, but have KSPWheel behavior? If so, is it easy to setup oneself, or would it require experience with the API (of which I have none)?
  5. kerbiloid

Shower thoughts

John Connor MacLeod... Sarah Connor MacLeod...
  6. kerbiloid

Bad science in fiction Hall of Shame

Why was Skynet building terminators with Schwarzenegger's face? Shouldn't they look like an ordinary human?
  7. Triop

Triop's Adventures

Yes, the mod is SMWheels. I can upload a unpainted version of it if you like. "Now where is that Duna thingy everybody keeps talking about ? " Today I'm planning on doing some more space stuff, playing with cars is fun, but I'm kinda running out of original ideas. As most of you know, I'm not a space guy. I can land on Mun and Minmus, but I never went further into space. Also I can't randevous in space, or dock. I have no clue of what I'm doing, but I made a rocket just to see how close I can get to Duna. TBC
  8. Marvel is better than DC.
  9. kerbiloid

Ban the user above you!

Banned because I can't hear any beeping.
  10. RealKerbal3x

Objects to include in a comprehensive Solar System Suite?

@cubinator You could probably expand on the edge of the Solar System by doing one on the Oort Cloud.
  11. Aerospacer

[1.x.x] Kerbal Hacks: Wearable KIS Props

@Nivee~ -- of course, yes! What do you want to make?
  12. kerbiloid

Shower thoughts

13. Just slapped a new badge on my signature to show that im part of team positive!

14. The Flying Kerbal

Kerbal Space Program - The Early Days.

Thanks very much for taking the time to provide such a detailed and helpful response BlackHat, I'll start acting on your suggestions this weekend. Sorry 'bout that Snark, me bad.
  15. I don't know about that, my guess is that some values required for computations are not updated in some cases. Circular references are often simply bad code design. In managed languages such as C# this prevents the objects from being GCed, i.e. memory leaks, and makes maintaining the code harder.
  16. It's not just the base functionality. Rcs is broken too. Deploying the interstage all the time to fix that is pretty annoying if you want to save the look of the stage (falcon 9 replicas, for example), and sometimes deploying the interstage will explode the rocket, so it needs to be grounded or completely redesigned. Seems excessive to me. The workaround of changing the root part of the vessel isn't going to fix everything. Sometimes you just NEED to have the root part at the same stage as the fairing.
  17. Tonka Crash

[1.5.x] KSP-AVC Add-on Version Checker Plugin - MiniAVC

This is actually a different problem. The System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() failing is due to expected.dlls not being present. The Target Framework TypeLoadException is another issue.
  18. I wonder when will modded nodes will come....
  19. Kerballing (Got Dunked On)

A Thread for Writers to talk about Writing

Hey guys! Would a few of y'all like to read my very first true novel, the link to it is in my signature. Any and all feedback will be appreciated.
  20. KerbolExplorer

Ban the user above you!

Banned because im quoting @HansonKerman Thats the minimun i can do! - --- .-.. -.. -.-- .- .... .- -. ... --- -. -·-·-- ·-·-·- ·-·-·- ·-·-·- --- .... .... .... .. -.- -. --- .-- .. - ... -.-- --- ..- ·-·-·- ·-·-·- ·-·-·- ·-·-·- .. -.-. .- -. ... . . . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. ·-·-·- ·-·-·- ·-·-·- ·-·-·- .. . ...- . -. -. --- .-- -.-- --- ..- .- .-. . ..- ... .. -. --. .- -.-. --- -- .--. ..- - . .-. -. --- .-- -·-·--
  21. Lo Var Lachland

'Anomaly' a KSP story

Don't worry bud, we'll still be waiting for it when the time is right. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
  22. I seem to have found a problem with Real Fuels and Probes Plus. About half of the engine parts are showing their plume effects when it shouldn't be active at all. Down below is a screenshot of the problem and the mods installed. And also a link with the KSP Log in it https://imgur.com/a/VHG3tnR https://imgur.com/a/Sp2hDqm https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e8BEMENKAaeDLO0ZQC-tONLHiDFNsV6q
  23. Kerballing (Got Dunked On)

'Anomaly' a KSP story

Hey, we completely understand that mental health is important. Take all the time you need.
  24. 4x4cheesecake

[1.5.x] KSP-AVC Add-on Version Checker Plugin - MiniAVC

I've noticed this issue already in 1.6 when you run Craft Manager and Kopernicus together. Running just one of both didn't throw an exception anymore and the mods actually worked fine though. Don't know for which .NET target these mods are compiled and I'm not going to check it since I'm on a mobile but you can take a look at them if you need more examples for your investigations There is also a topic about system.reflection in the add-on development subforum:
  25. ZooNamedGames

Making KSP more realastic

And say what? Either it's the same speech over and over again, or it's randomly generated. In either case, we already have context for our missions on each contract already. This really is only applicable to career as the other modes don't have budgets. That said, fluxuating budgets seems only like a way to infuriate players as their income or their funds drops and behaves widely. Even as a difficulty toggle, I can't see much support for this. Not without some sort of reverse, where you could perhaps get more from missions, and budgets increase. But that would only be realistic, if part costs also rose due to inflation (and let's just agree to not implement recessions, as paying x3 the price of parts with 1/3 the budget is not fun for anyone). In the words of @Gargamel- More base building parts? Sure. But I think we need to fix the activities that players can do on planets. Right now you can do everything you can do on a planet with a small 2-3 man pod that lands on the planet, collects data, planets a flag, and returns home. Anything larger is just for personal achievement and gives the player nothing in return. Which is depressing since the Apollo missions (the only extraterrestrial EVAs done to date) spent days working and collecting data and deploying hardware. But alas, best we have right now is 2-3 minutes of work, if you spend extra time to jump around first. Additional planets is easily one of the most requested features after multiplayer and cloud based graphic overhauls. I don't see it happening until KSP2 though since it's a lot of work, and there's little Squad could add in these planets that players couldn't get better from mod packs. So no matter what Squad creates, they will disappoint players. However with a major change in the game, such as with a sequel, it'd be easier to meet players' demands and also ensure that they won't be disappointed. But that's just my thoughts.
  1. Load more activity