All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello, Please check this reply, page 3 with video: is the CentauriDreams mod adapted to this Challenge.
  3. So it's NOT like this, "No Control", "Missing antenna"?
  4. Snacks grinder in the MPL uses 30 ec/sec. The recycler uses 3 ec/sec per kerbal.
  5. There was ivy growing all along the retaining wall beside our townhouse. I terminated it with extreme prejudice. Pic was taken after I peeled it off the wall, and already had some loaded in the truck. When I took it to the waste transfer station, it weighed in at about 100kg according to the receipt (probably rounded up). Good thing I took it down too, because there was a nice crack in the wall (along with some smaller hairline cracks) that the strata might want to do something about. At least it's not my problem. "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that." "Nah, I don't feel like it" "Here's a red stick [or the classic black ball] with a burning string hanging out of it..."
  6. About "radial tanks" deftly I will try them, but that would change the all ship design/model, but yes if they are droppable I need to consider a try in that design. About the new release I am still a big scary , the last one had a huge impact on so many mods that I had to revert back to previous, but sure I will try it
  7. @Wjolcz with the help of good connections to the admins of SpaceDock (i.e. @HebaruSan again...) I/he got your account activated. Can you confirm that? Edit: two minutes too late...
  8. If your SD username is wjolcz, it should be confirmed now.
  9. Well you might want to reconsider radial tanks, which are lighter and can be dropped when empty. Btw, I releasd KSPIE 1.22.6 which includes another veraion of the Daedalus engine with cool exhaust effects (requires additional download of Far Future Mod)
  10. Do any of your probe cores have a built-in antenna? If not, did you add any antennas?
  11. @Snark if there is one thing I would REALLY like in the next squad update, it's a SINGLE part which is a habitat that has beds in it, and can hold at least 4 kerbals, to NOT replace the hitchhiker but be alongside it, that's the single ONE thing I would really like, it would be horizontal in shape and be sort of like the rover version of the mk2 lander can in design, but with beds and as a true habitat, PLEASE PLEASE add it, it would remove needing mods for base parts
  12. CKAN can't index mods from Google Drive, Google doesn't allow "machines" to download stuff from it (thanks @HebaruSanfor the info). Has your account been activated in the meantime?
  13. So... After reinstalling I still having this issue. It happens when I am building something after a while, not with new vessels. But the vessel which gets "bugged" gets bugged even after restarting the game.... In flight no problem, but in editor I get all lag and low fps whenever I click ANY part and lots of these: I got the same before, I reinstalled everything from scratch using CKAN... the same issue with new save....
  14. hey @benjee10 when i load the craft file i get this error... [EXC 18:19:01.480] Exception: Conflict found between ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='wingTexture') on part benjee10.shuttle.deltaWing and ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='wingTexture') on part benjee10.shuttle.deltaWing: Two modules cannot manage the same material: shuttleUV2 (Instance) (Instance) Two modules cannot manage the same material: shuttleUV2 (Instance) (Instance) Two modules cannot manage the same material: shuttleUV2 (Instance) (Instance) Two modules cannot manage the same material: shuttleUV2 (Instance) (Instance) Two modules cannot manage the same material: shuttleUV2 (Instance) (Instance) Two modules cannot manage the same material: shuttleUV2 (Instance) (Instance) Two modules cannot manage the same material: shuttleUV2 (Instance) (Instance) Two modules cannot manage the same material: shuttleUV2 (Instance) (Instance) B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch.CheckOtherSwitchers () B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch.Start () can you help?
  15. I really love that this is back. I have some suggestions for appearances and designs below, it's the same stuff I posted a year or more ago. Have some parts that aren't see through, have some parts that are small with internals that aren't only black and white. Have some connecting tubes that are square in shape
  16. It's both and neither, it's mostly a tongue in cheek name for a company I came up with, I hope this post clarifies. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WHAT GOES UP: CHAPTER TWO Massing in at 1200 tons the Space Launch Mark II LV held tremendous promise for CSAC's future plans. Fourteen meganewtons of thrust raring to go to bring the booster up and back down, and the Orbital Vehicle into a 250 kilometer orbit. Liftoff! Mark II-001's seven engines lift the stack higher and faster to escape Kerbin's oppressive atmosphere and gravity well. At a velocity of 1.2 kilometers a second the Mark II Booster shuts down and separates the Mark II Orbital Vehicle to continue its journey on the back of its J-2T-5 aerospike. The Booster then deploys its airbrakes, activates its reaction control system, shuts down four of its engines, and begins the boostback burn to the launch site. Mere seconds before touchdown it optimistically deploys its landing legs as engine bells don't much tolerate hundreds of tons of rocket being set upon them. And touchdown! While not nearly as accurate as originally hoped, Space Launch Services representatives assure CSAC representatives that future landings will show a greater degree of accuracy. As the Booster touched down back on Kerbin, the Orbital Vehicle completed orbit. It then deployed its midriff cargo bay doors to reveal the Crew Module for the spacecraft. Capable of transporting up to 15 kerbonauts into orbit, Space Launch Services hopes to one day offer bulk tourist flights into low orbit and beyond using the Mark II system. Two orbits later the OV performed its deorbit burn, and oriented itself for reentry. SLS and CSAC mission controllers at KSC nervously monitored temperature gauges and fuel flow mechanisms, the latter being the key to the OV surviving reentry. Leftover liquid hydrogen propellant is vented into the plasma stream, cooling the plug nose engine bell and whisking away any heat that threatened it. But the engineer's fears were unfounded! The Orbital Vehicle rode through reentry with minimal damage, firing its J-2T-5 once more to bring it to a complete and vertical stop in an unpopulated desert. Not optimal, but certainly better than landing on some poor guy's house. Within CSAC and SLS, the mood was jubilant. A massive new fully reusable booster system would enable CSAC to move onto its next planned phase: A multi-hundred ton orbital depot to support trans-orbital shipment across the Solar System. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I really hope y'all can forgive the broken plumes, I'm working (slowly but surely) on fixing them!
  17. That did the trick! The modules are now consuming electricity as they should. The Lab converter is eating 30 e/s and the Recycler is using 36 e/s. Wasn't the recycler supposed to be using 3 e/s?
  18. Version 1.22.6 available for Kerbal Space Program 1.7.3 Released on 2019-08-17 Added Extreme Nuclear Propulsion Tech Node Added addition tech dependencies to UnkerbalizedStart Tech Tree Added Icon for Artificial intelligence (by Tonas1997) Added downsized scalable Daedalus InerstialFUsion Engine with exhaust effects which also function during timewarp (requires installation Far Future Technology) Balance: Doubled thrust on Kerbstein Fixed problem of a nuclear reactor or nuclear engine not able to startup when disabled at startup Fixed Issue where duplicate technodes or upgrade nodes could hang KSP during startup Fixed exception spam caused by Radiators in VAB Fixed Orbital Universal Docking Poer ability to function independently without external transmitter Fixed excessive drag with Flat Graphene/Titanium Radiator in atmosphere Fixed excessive drag with Alcubiere Warpdrives in atmosphere Fixed persistent SAS assisted thrust tolerance
  19. I am curious, is there a way that oh scrap can stop time warp when there is an failure?
  20. ░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army. ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂------☻/︻╦╤─ This tank & Bob are against noobs Il███████████████████]. /▌ Copy and Paste this all over ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..... if you are with us ░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░ ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░ ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░░ ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░ ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░ ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░ ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░ THIS IS BOB ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ ░░ ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀ ░░ COPY AND PASTE HIM, ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░ SO HE CAN TAKE ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░ OVER THE WORLD ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░ ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░ ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░ ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░ View more info
  21. More specifically @Miracle Magician's KSP 1.7.2 recompile. Kind of too extreme for me, arbitrary connections between vessels in physics range.
  22. For the long connections there is an RTS part. Have you tried to use it? It gives you exactly 30m of hose and needs only one port. I.e. the parts counter is the same (two per one link) and the link distance is the same.
  1. Load more activity