All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Please help me out here. I think I'm getting this message, but I don't know what or how this affects my install. Do I remove them? If I remove then and decide to stop using Restock am I then screwed?
  3. You get used to it. Trust me. Something doesn't compute. I have Mk2Expasion too, and I don't remember seeing this… I will do some more checks!
  4. linuxgurugamer

[1.3.*, 1.4.*, 1.5.*] Better Science Labs Continued

I was wondering about the bash script. Perl is fine, make a pr with the whole file, don't bother to touch the bash script
  5. Hi. This pack is AWESOME! I have been reading @Ultimate Steve's thread and i really wanna get this mod. also, do you have a discord? you should.
  6. Thanks! Fixed the first one - it was my own patch. Oops. The second one I haven't figured out - the patch adding TS to the part is the same as many others that seem to function. It's: @PART[M2X_SCRCS]:NEEDS[TweakScale] { #@TWEAKSCALEBEHAVIOR[Engine]/MODULE[TweakScale] { } %MODULE[TweakScale] { type = surface } } But these three patches right before that one do seem to work...: @PART[M2X_PGRCS]:NEEDS[TweakScale] { #@TWEAKSCALEBEHAVIOR[Engine]/MODULE[TweakScale] { } %MODULE[TweakScale] { type = surface } } @PART[M2X_RCRCS]:NEEDS[TweakScale] { #@TWEAKSCALEBEHAVIOR[Engine]/MODULE[TweakScale] { } %MODULE[TweakScale] { type = surface } } @PART[M2X_RCSBlister]:NEEDS[TweakScale] { #@TWEAKSCALEBEHAVIOR[Engine]/MODULE[TweakScale] { } %MODULE[TweakScale] { type = surface } } Ah well. At least I could fix the first one! Thanks again.
  7. Awesome parts pack. Does it reuse stock texture? It fit very well with stock texture. I'm not sure about high ISP solid fuel booster. It should be balanced by higher mass, cost and/or lower amount of fuel. Also I think 7° is too much. Bugs: Flag on Swift shuttle cockpit is floating in the air. A.P.U.S docking port and air lock collide with cargo bay door. Visual glitch between part (intersection) when launched. Ideas: Should add visual indication for outlet position on hull parts and rename outlets to vents. Missing part to be complete: Ps: To be clear I'm not saying your addon is incomplete; I'm perfectionist.
  8. Geonovast

Reusable rocket challenge

Well, the fairing part sinks into the ground, but it's definitely doable. (Re-entry was a bit hot as I made no effort to make it not be a bullet on the way down.)
  9. StupidAndy

Guess Who Will Reply Next?

9 @2350069416? is that even an active account?
  10. JacobJHC

How to reset time?

It worked, so marking as best answer. Thanks!
  11. Scarecrow

SSTO Space Plane [Stock]

I'm not seeing any screenshots. If you want to imbed images in your posts, you need to upload them to a picture hosting site, and link to them. What you have posted above appears to be the id of the images on your PC, which no one else has access to and therefore won't be able to see.
  12. Dman979

Manu from Paris

@Manuparis welcome aboard! PS4 isn't my specialty, but if you have any questions about the game that I can answer I'll do my best!
  13. Actual Hellium-3 refrigerator is the best way to achieve the best result as it allow cooling down to 0.2 Kervin. So I wouldn't call it a waste if it allows you to achieve better results Notice the Atm Thrust Efficiency of 0.01%, it effectively means you do not generate enough thrust the overcome the atmospheric pressure. Try again at High atmosphere or space.
  14. The Aziz

The Grand History of KSP [WIP

Welp, here's what exactly HarvesteR said about it (and where all of it appeared for the first time) https://kerbalspace.tumblr.com/page/12
  15. Barzon Kerman

You got a brit. @Kerballing (Got Dunked On)?
  16. hap hap happy monday! why am I even doing this?

1. HansonKerman

HansonKerman

Sunday over here

17. Leopard

What did you do in KSP today?

four flights over the last few days, the first an attempt at a manned Duna landing, well its there, on its side after bouncing on landing, all alive awaiting the rescue flight. it did however end up with nearly dry tanks landing so not sending a repeat. back to basics.. single crew pod to Duna orbit and back, got back with 3 units of fuel left, but that was orbit to orbit, next flight I got the alignments better and used aero braking on the return, result, a whole FL-200 unused. third flight dropped most of the science and put a single crew lander, no docking gear, pure EVA transfer, veeeerrry crude, but got it to Ike and the Kerbal back to Kerbin. small steps
  18. DStaal

OS X. The script should run either one though - it's all core Perl modules. (In theory it should work on Windows - if they have Perl installed.) If you want something more macOS-ish, I could probably do an AppleScript applet for it...
  19. The_Cat_In_Space

Saying no in German shall not help you @SiriusRocketry
  20. Today
  21. linuxgurugamer

Are you running linux or osx?
  22. Many apologies for the delay in responding, but those two nose cones just come with about twice the dry mass of typical fuel tanks of their capacities. (I don't know why NecroBones chose to make them so.) SMURFF is making them lighter, but when every other tank is so much lighter still, it makes their extra mass more obvious. In other news, it's finally time to release v1.9.0: The Power of the Special! I'm getting down off my high horse with this release; I've un-exiled several mod- and part-specific patches that I had been keeping in an "Extras" directory, because some of those part-specific patches are for Squad parts (the new Mk1-3, Mk2, and Mk2 Lander Can pods). These new capsules are much lighter than their counterparts (2.6 tons for the Mk1-3 vs. 4 tons for the Mk1-2, for example), so they'd be made of styrofoam if I let their masses get cut in half like the rest. Here is the full changelog: Vintage Kerbal suit variants now excluded from patching. Moved Ven's "Extra" patch into the main SMURFF folder, now called "Special". Squad's new capsules (Mk1-3, Mk2, and Mk2 Lander Can) now have a "Special" patch, since they're much lighter than their predecessors. Update ZBO power requirement patch and Procedural Parts patch to adapt to CryoTanks update. New "Special" patch for Universal Storage II tanks. New "Special" patch to handle Tundra Exploration fuel tanks.
  23. Barzon Kerman

Reusable rocket challenge

huh? @Rocketbanooza21 wdym by that? it doesnt make sense
  24. Exactly. On the top one, somebody is shoving "free" when he/she had to put a "true" or "false". On that part of the code, TweakScale is reading the SCALETYPE, and the "freeScale" datum is a boolean. I suggest you to search all the patches for "freeScale = free" to see what you get. On the bottom one, apparently M2X_SCRCS is trying to redefine some TweakScale default ScaleExponent. However, it's not impossible that yet another one did the stunt for something M2X is trying to create, and so M2X is the Screaming Victim and not the perpetrator. In both situations, it's a patch problem that must be fixed by the Add'On maintainer - as soon as you figure out the right one.
  25. DStaal

No matter what I do, I can't quite seem to get the .sh script to actually work. Here's a Perl version: #!/usr/bin/env perl use warnings; use strict; use feature 'say'; use File::Path qw(make_path); use File::Copy; use File::Find; use Cwd; say "\n\n".'This batch file will copy the missing textures from the inaccessable Squad/zDeprecated directory for the SXTLT80 part, also known as the LV-T80 "Robin" Liquid Fuel Engine Press return to continue'; <STDIN>; my $todir = 'Squad/Command/Mk1-2Pod/'; make_path($todir); $todir = cwd()."/$todir"; find( sub { if (-f) { copy( $File::Find::name, $todir ) or die "Copy Failed: $!"; } }, ( cwd().'/../Squad/zDeprecated/Parts/Command/Mk1-2Pod/' ) ); (I thought of about four ways to structure a PR for this - I wasn't sure which would be good.)
  1. Load more activity