All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. linuxgurugamer

New space center facility?

Why? Its still referring to programming, where nothing can reasonably be assumed
  3. Aeroboi

Weird Facial Expression Glitch.

You have to file a bug report. This shouldn't happen
  4. Some content has been removed. Just a friendly reminder to keep things on topic, folks. Addressing the OP is on-topic, making comments about each other is not. Thank you for your understanding.
  5. If you have a good .version file in the zip, CKAN will use that
  6. That zip contains only master source - that post got 3 links: two contains binaries one has none
  7. KSP: 1.7.0.2483 Problem: M.O.L.E. and GondoLab (as well as any other similar labs) GUI "squishes" into the upper left corner of the GUI when clicking one of the Omni tabs (OmniConverter, OmniStorage, etc.). Mods installed: Reproduction steps: Build a simple M.O.L.E. or GondoLab setup, launch, then right-click the Lab. Open the Manage Operations GUI and click the OmniConverter tab. Log: NOTE: I cannot find the Output_log.txt file in my KSP directory despite having hidden files shown, so I'm hoping my KSP.log will suffice KSP.log Also here's an image of what happens: https://imgur.com/gallery/qxGMVhM
  8. OrbitalBuzzsaw

What did you do in KSP today?

Finally got a crew launcher I'm happy with. Forum, meet Alyrna Shuttle! It'll replace the Iteria-A as my main passenger carrier. Despite being much bigger than the Iteria-A it retains the same passenger capacity. The increased size is due to vastly higher dV in orbit (650m/s compared to 1350-1500 depending on ascent) as well as a full length cargo bay and inline, rather than nose mounted, docking controls. Some specs: Crew Capacity : 6 Kerbals Operational Capacity : 4 Kerbals Cargo Capacity : 1 CRG-08 cargo bay's worth Mass : 158.7t dV in 100km Kerbin orbit : ~1350m/s Docking Capability : Yes It's almost perfectly balanced and remains so until about 15% is left in the external tank (has a Vector on the bottom).
  9. Thanks, fixed it.
  10. CatastrophicFailure

SpaceX Discussion Thread

1:22 Monday night/Tuesday morning. Tempting... nighttime RTLS would be pretty awesome, and that’s not too far past my bedtime, plus I’m off Wednesday now that I think of it. Hmmm... this could actually work...
  11. JohnTomato

[1.5.1, 1.4.5, 1.3.1] RemoteTech v1.9.0 [2018-10-29]

Is KSP 1.6.1 compatible with RT 1.9.2? And was it compatible with 1.9.1?
  12. Stone Blue

[1.6.1] kOS v1.1.7.0 : kOS Scriptable Autopilot System

Error 404- Page not found
  13. NBDesigns

Triop's Adventures

I have missed so much! Great mun work Lol it was not a bad accident just annoying
  14. Wanted to do a little bump / reminder that there's going to be another Titan dev stream tomorrow (essentially ending a 2-week real life induced hiatus) starting at around 9 AM Eastern time. We'll see how much more we can get done.
  15. panarchist

[1.3] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

Plugging Pathfinder in the MKS thread (or vice-versa) is kind of like plugging Pepsi in a Coca-Cola ad. ;-) Regarding comments further up, if I ever learn how to do IVAs, I would totally try to make some for MKS - just because I love IVAs. And since I am in here being semi-snarky anyway, I'd like to say in all seriousness, thanks, RoverDude for continuing to enhance and support such a great mod - looking forward to seeing what other enhancements you come up with more it. Thanks for sharing it with us, and all the hard work.
  16. GitHub wiki has been populated, and all of the info for other modders previously found in thread OP has now been moved there instead.
  17. Geonovast

SpaceX Discussion Thread

I didn't care too much when it was 4 am on a Friday. I don't care about being a zombie at work on a Friday. Tuesday though? No thanks.
  18. cubinator

SpaceX Discussion Thread

There's going to be a plastic flamingo sometime soon.
  19. There are a lot of tanks, you need to be very specific what tank so I can try to replicate it.
  20. Well, the moon rotates around at a rate of 1/month, which is really inconvenient for moon bases near the poles because the sun will appear to be spinning very slowly around the horizon. So that means the solar panels would both need to be nearly vertical, and also either rotate to face the sun (= complex and heavy), or be only 1/pi (30%-ish) efficient at collecting light, let alone converting. And we'd also need days worth of maintenance batteries for whenever you do wind up in shadow if your base isn't literally on a small mountain at the exact pole. The upside is, solar panels can be made very easily in the lunar environment by simply evaporating small amounts of solar panel materials and allowing them to condense on prepared surfaces, but preparing enough large areas of flat, smooth slanted ground for say a small testbed 100kW ISRU operation would be hard. Meanwhile, Earth-based lasers could (maybe) provide orders of magnitude higher irradiance while being mostly stationary in the sky, allowing the collectors to be much smaller and simpler. So, that's the reasoning behind thinking along this silly line of thought. Given these benefits, what would it take to make it happen? Edit: Just to be clear, I suspect the 1MW death lasers required to make this happen will be entirely impractical, which is why I posed the question here. But from the Moon base's perspective, I believe it would be easier than collecting sunlight. I guess, when it comes down to it, I really want an excuse to shoot high power lasers at the moon. To this end, I can consider burning holes in the sky only a positive thing, Kerbiloid!
  21. Twogoodsoul

Weird Facial Expression Glitch.

Alright, so. I was landing on Duna. Until Jeb's face just started freaking out. Not that where the face is just a jumbled mess, but Jeb was getting constantly scared and happy at the same time, This became more noticeable when I landed. If anyone knows what's going on please leave a comment Plus, his head started to twitch. (No, this did not affect the game, It was just only Jeb's facial expressions getting weird)
  22. These binaries are known to work from 1.2.2 to 1.7, no recompiling needed.
  23. I had a bit difficulty understanding the image, but I think I get it now. I would probably get a 3d print first if I where you, to see if it works out before getting a milled piece, my guess is that it will be hideously expensive. Have you considered a 120 mm ball if space is a problem? My experience is that things always ending up taking a bit more space than you plan on a drawing.
  24. CommunistBilly

Modded ksp keeps crashing during load

thank you very much
  25. purpleivan

Kerbin Sorta-Circumnavigation

I think they're pronounced It Ats... it's a silent K
  26. And that's the tail end of the log file? The very last thing it says? Hmmm, if that's the case, then it's not providing anything helpful that I can see. It may be that one of your mods has some particular problem, and is bringing KSP down with it. In that case, you need to figure out which one it is. That's a bit tedious, but not too onerous. What you do is this: Try uninstalling half your mods (doesn't matter which ones) and then running. Whether it starts or not will tell you which half of your mods the problem lies in. You've narrowed it down to 20 possible mods instead of 40. Now take the "guilty" half, and run with half of those installed. Same deal, this now cuts the pool down to 10 possibles. Repeat a few more times and you've isolated it to the one mod that's causing the problem. Once you know which mod it is, then you can go to that mod's release thread to ask about the problem-- that's where the experts hang out and you have the best chance of getting an answer.
  1. Load more activity