All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I did not know this version existed, so, no.
  3. Thread moved to Fan Works, where the video makers hang around.
  4. A rare sight at the KSC: both Gemini Shuttles ready for launch at the same time. In the foreground Romulus, ready for its STS-4 maintenance mission to the IFT telescope. In the background Pollux, fresh out of the Orbiter Processing Facility and ready to fly rescue mission STS-4R, should anything happen to Romulus. In another complex IFT mission, Romulus will install a new instrument package with an improved image sensor and a probe core, which the telescope is lacking at the moment. Two antenna extensions and a nuclear transfer stage will be added to the telescope as well. The plan is to then fully check out the telescope before moving it to its final location, far away from any disturbances: the Kerbin / Kerbol L4 Lagrange point. As an aside: as you are probably aware, stock KSP does not simulate multibody dynamics, and hence no Lagrange points exist in the game. I will simply move the telescope to a position 60 degrees in front of Kerbin in its orbit, where the L4 Lagrange point ought to be. The reason I am doing this is that this is the closest in-game analogue to the James Webb Space Telescope that I could think of. The JWST will be launched to the Earth / Sun L2 Lagrange point, but it is impossible to put a spacecraft in the location of the L2 point in KSP and expect it to stay there. You can, however, orbit a spacecraft at the location of the L4 (and L5) Lagrange points.
  5. Really? Odd, that post was made in May, 2018, more than 6 months after Malah turned over his mods to me; he also turned over to me all the Spacedock entries for all his mods, including ZeroMiniAvc. I adopted ZeroMiniAVC in June, 2018. The last edit to your page was May 7, 2018, more than a month before I adopted it. Which means that your statement about adding that line after I adopted it was wrong. Again, I took you up on your statement in your OP. Why are you now offended that I did that?
  6. I make more rockets, but craft-for-craft, planes take a lot more tweaking to get them to work.
  7. Hmm. This appears to be a moot issue, though we can revisit the thread if the mod makers contact us.
  8. While it is no Economical, who would want that when you don't know how? I agree fully with you, and i'm not trying to argue, however, it's a little like SSTO, Some people can get some to Duna, some people can't get to Orbit. I'd say use all the Fuel you need and have, then learn to use Less.
  9. Actually, unlike you, I try to get in touch with mod authers before adopting, REGARDLESS of whatever license is on it. Its only being polite. Other than yourself, since you seem to feel that I’ve offended you, please tell me what other mod author I have “muscled in” on?
  10. Actually I posted that in the thread after you had already muscled in on it ... doesn't matter anyways, I wash my hands of it
  11. big bird that! looks pretty part heavy too.. whats the count? with a redesign you could probably have swiveling engines instead of those dedicated VTOL engines
  12. Malah announced his retirement inNovember/December of 2017. Ive just gone through the entire QuickMods thread. My first prelim version was announced here: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/85834-130-malahs-quick-mods-20170531/&do=findComment&comment=3242996 You never posted in that thread at all. Regarding ZeroMiniAvc, your own words in the very first OP of your thread says In this post/thread: and now you are complaining that I took you up on your own statement?
  13. Here's Malah's original thread ... no need to check your email as it is plastered at the top of the OP Perhaps taking your own advice is in order here since the post you mention where you asked if I was going to continue maintaining it was posted about 30 minutes before you posted about updating the mm config and letting people know that you're down to add more sounds Here's the posts in question ... Anyways, since your so used to muscling in on other people and are of the mind to do what you will please feel free to do what you will ... I wash my hands of it Keep on keepin on
  14. I’ve had enough relationships to know that “almost done” is mostly about sharing a sentiment as opposed to a result.
  15. Did you miss the post where I asked you if it was a one off or not? If you are going to provide support and ongoing updates, I’ll gladly step away. Yes, see above. Why dont you exercise a bit of patience and give someone a bit of time to reply, and possible update thee message. You literally replied within seconds of my post. Regarding Malah’s mods, I’m going to review my email history and posts, will answer that part in due time.
  16. I took this ole Flying Garbage Truck out for a spin in 1.8.1 and she still flies. I may update it one day, it's a really old build.
  17. I add dependencies when it makes sense. For this, the only thing may be a library
  18. I'm wanting to do a war RP in KSP but i dont know of any Gun mod for my kerbals. so does anyone have any suggestions?
  19. Here's the relevant peices of information. The probe is landed at 7 degrees north by 39 degrees east if that is in any way helpful. I also was curious to see if this had been explored much and came up with this thread and a few papers that it links to (although the relevant one is down) https://worldbuilding.stackexchange.com/questions/4850/how-would-winds-behave-on-a-tidally-locked-planet At the terminator, winds in the upper atmosphere would flow toward the night side, cool and sink, and then flow at lower elevations back toward the daylight side to get heated and rise again. I know these winds aren't modelable in-game but you wonder what kind of terminator canyons this process would carve over billions of years...
  20. Hello So i am Having A Problem That When I Force Opengl And Load Into A SpacePlane My Game Crashes And I Dont Know What Is Causing It
  21. still using the old texture for the service bay? ooh also.. what kinda fps you getting? I'm looking to upgrade soon
  22. Today
  23. @linuxgurugameralso would you be so kind as to explain why it is that when I take on a mod and decide to start maintaining it that you come along and decide to start maintaining said mod? This has happened before with Zero Mini AVC ... Malah handed off Malah's quick mods to the both of us and you hijacked the whole kit and caboodle Any explanation as to why?
  24. See above. Would also welcome more sounds and configs
  1. Load more activity