All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. MechBFP

KSP Loading... Breaking Ground: Hinges

Can we get the in-depth preview already? We are less then 9 days out from release, it would help answer a lot of questions, and perhaps you’ll get some useful feedback for last minute tweaks.
  3. Frank_G

An absolute dream would be an inverse cinematic motion control option, where you click on a point in space or an object and the lead part tries to reach it, automatically controlling all the joints in the chain. But hey.... Pushing buttons is also cool
  4. IncongruousGoat

Rate the User above you's Location

Location: The waiting place. 6/10, but what are you waiting for?
  5. James Kerman

What did you do in KSP today?

Welcome to the forum @Spartan-B312. One trick that helps with ion burns is to start the engine burning, hold down alt and press full stop (.) 3 times. This will enable time acceleration under thrust at 4 times normal speed.
  6. All RCS and engines in KS P are measured in kN, yes.
  7. @Climber Rat: It's from [x] Science!, which has a number of features. It began as a science log to keep track of which experiments your vessel can do and which experiments you've already done, but it later got the 'Here and Now' window which additionally allows you to run the available experiments without needing to keep a part action window open for each one. Here's a link:
  8. Fraston

Synonym/Offbrand movie titles

The hunter. Ocean edge.
  9. Spartan-B312

What did you do in KSP today?

How about Extremely painful periapsis burns with an ion probe at 210,000 meter above Kerbin for mapping other planets? Already went from2,000,000 to 4,000,000 meters Edit: And in stock ksp, so nothing special
  10. Understand. I wish there were a built in, supported mod manager in KSP.
  11. try Infernal Robotics Next... the next Beta will be out tonight and it's very stable... almost release and does no longer have the problems you're talking about. I've read the KSP code... I can tell you, that there are a lot of mods that are better written than KSP.
  12. Fraston

Rate the User above you's Location

3/5 are you a fly?
  13. linuxgurugamer

1.6 mods compatability with 1.7

If you are having problems with a specific mod,, go to that mod’s thread and ask for help
  14. kraden

Universal Storage II [1.3.1 and 1.4.5 - 1.7.0]

If anyone cares for my two cents on this, I'd prefer that it stay how it is. I intentionally lock bays occasionally if they don't have anything that I need to access in flight, like batteries. I like the aesthetic and it's nice to only have the correct bays available to open.
  15. Currently being rewritten br @Rudolf Meier
  16. Actually, I think Near Future Spacecraft has a couple larger RCS options. Maybe it's NF Aeronautics. But they are in the realm of 4 and 12kN (I guess that's the unit of measure for RCS thrust?)
  17. 4x4cheesecake

[Tutorial] How to install mods (manually & CKAN)

Thank you very much Actually, I honestly thought this is the correct spelling and I'm writing it this way since always (three times just in the OP)... I'm quite surprised you are the first one to correct me Thanks!
  18. I'm a big dummy and forgot to mention you need to be on the development branch and not the master branch - we started using separate dev branches recently so that hotfixes could still be made to the main mod during dev cycles.
  19. Angstinator

[1.5] Real Fuels v12.7.3

Is propellant stability degrading to 25% after staging a normal occurence or did my install go wrong somewhere?
  20. MajorTomtom

We need a career mode overhaul

To make things more interesting, they could add missions to the career, instead of making it a separate content. You would get all the traditional random contracts (test this, go there, plant flag) and scripted or pseudo random missions that would be more interesting, and may be added by people themselves, with a more constructed approach and narrative behind. Otherwise, I agree 100% with you, the career has to be overhauled, maybe not in as much details/complexity but they do have to make it more interesting than a progressive sandbox.
  21. MaltYebisu

[Tutorial] How to install mods (manually & CKAN)

Great tutorial, I think it should be pinned to the mod releases forum. A small typo in the beginning: quiet → quite
  22. Today
  23. Thanks. I'm not freescaling, have added the scaleNodes and testing. Edit: That seems to have fixed it
  24. Thanks for the reply. I checked, i used CC 1.27.2 for 1.3.1 and 1.27.1 for 1.6.1. I am not sure why this is... if its not a common problem i am glad. I dont use Scansat, so i dont care if i dont have the scansat option on the us probes. If there is something more that i can figure out i let you know...
  25. lajoswinkler

Thoughts and prayers.
  26. Cdodders

[1.6.1,1.7] RetroFuture Modernized

Wow, its back!
  1. Load more activity