All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks @Presto200... no YT at work so I couldn't use my headset nor larger screen to zip around all such videos (tried going off 'YT transcript searches' instead on my phone) and didn't find that reference in the videos I clicked onto.
  3. Banned for spelling stuff like Americans (brits do it right)
  4. I make a nuclear bunker in a new hill
  5. Skip to 12:35 and he talks about the exploration game mode, this was at the unveiling of For Science! video credit to: @ShadowZone
  6. Granted. The thread is locked and deleted before anyone can even read it. I wish for a thread dedicated to the awesomeness of Bruce Campbell.
  7. Because it didn't have two daughters. If water is wet and sand is dry, is quicksand both? EDIT: Fresh pagination
  8. There was a quote I am going to steal (with permission) from a steam user that was meant to illustrate the dissonance between the two titles.. "You used to play a pioneer, now you just throttle after ancient aliens looking for the next 'killroy was here' location"
  9. Yup. It seems like from going through the colony mega thread it won’t approach in a meaningful way a culmination of career and science until the exploration update, after colonies and after interstellar. I like science points. And I like the expansion and better quality of the hand crafted missions in KSP2 over test x part in y situation of KSP1. But it’s not career mode at all until there is a gameplay reason to build efficient rockets. They say rockets won’t be “free” but only really talk about resources in regards to fuel and late tech tree parts. If there’s never a reason to use a SRB over a liquid fuel stack with an engine this game may not be for me. So until they communicate clearly about what resources will be needed for, and how the player will be credited them (ie please have some incentive to not timewarp for maximum resources) the best I can do is *hope* that “rockets won’t be free” includes some player incentives to build cheap and efficient. Thats three major updates down the road. For Science! was a big step forward but didn’t nudge me at all to play more after trying it for a few hours, or to update my negative review to a positive one. The CMs hyped that they have some good communication in the pipeline, so here I check the forums at lunch for a week or so to see if it’s worth me staying around. No news or bad news and I’ll be away from the forums and Reddit for months again.
  10. Alright. Just take your time. I love your stuff. Just take all the time you need. Juat don't burn out and have a nice cup of tea. Best greetings from central europe
  11. My father apparently had something of roughly this category rigged into one of his first, late Soviet cars, alongside a loudspeaker under the hood (an Oka had a lot of space under the bonnet next to the anemic engine). Then of course there's this classic.
  12. context: I have an extension on my laptop that lets me get random, wacky news from around the world, in no particular order. This was one that showed up this week.
  13. Hitting on a sill. Hit Sill
  14. I am struggling (for now) to find it written down / spoken in a video somewhere, but I do remember someone saying they put only gave us Sandbox and Exploration modes when For Science! came out so that these saves could be the ones that persist through the next few (all?) Roadmap feature-updates.
  15. Today
  16. I've been guilty of it myself, I will try to stick to imgur (that will never suffer the same fate hahaha... ha... ha. ...ha)
  17. Banned for calling the hippopotamus "hippie".
  18. This was 2 years ago, but still. It's crazy! reminds me of BDArmory.
  19. Here! How about @Kimera Industries?
  20. Calling 911 from the Vault 119.
  21. I was thinking that mars and the moon would primarily start as retirement communities, with support personnel, etc. The lower gravity should reduce strain on the body and allow for more autonomy for people too weak to get out of bed on earth. Might even allow for better longevity as it would reduce the minimal functional strength of bones joints and muscles(including the heart). Sure such individuals would need to be in a liquid bath for launch and possibly landing, but they would have the funds and low concern about long-term viability needed for such an endeavor. The colony would be the laborers and heath workers supporting the retirees.
  22. "We call this engine NASAL Spray for its exhaust."
  23. As an AI language model? Definitely. Why did Tattooine have two suns?
  1. Load more activity