All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Treveli

What Is Your Naming Theme For Your Spacecraft?

To my shame, I have over 1000 hours in KSP and have never sent a manned mission to Duna, or any of the other planets. I usually end up getting distracted while making preperations to do it, and by the time I come back to KSP I can't remember what I was doing in my old saves. But on my Apollo-Style missions to the muns, I just use Scraper for the entire thing.
  3. You probably right, I don't play kopernicus often, and I missed this one . A patch should be trivia. Hopefully. i will update my task list when in home.
  4. Ratwerke_Actual

POLL: When did you start playing KSP?

0.13.... Son gave me his old laptop before going off to college, found it on there. After that it was the demo, then 1.0.5, then 1.4.5-current. I kinda liked the old Mun texture.
  5. Geonovast

1.3, as a result of xkcd comics. The pie chart is unreadable. Simply too many options.
  6. Bill Phil

Don't know the version, but it was early 2012.
  7. bigdad84

0.15. Not proud of it but I pirated the game the first time round to test it as there was no demo. I was instantly hook. I remember buying it right after that and sinking hours and hours and hours in to it. Honestly to me, 0.18 was the pinnacle of the game. We finally got the long awaited docking feature, Nova did the entire rework of the stock parts. Everything was just better. The games still fun, but its just not the same anymore.
  8. Nigel Cardozo

1.3 I was really excited to check out the game as many youtubers were playing it. I really enjoy it till date..........
  9. LordFerret

What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

I beg to differ...
  10. The problem with vaping: If you're using one with nicotine added, there's a good chance you're likely getting more of a dose of nicotine than expected. Even if you're not using any nicotine, the chemicals used to create the vapor have not to date been studied long term. The potential for harm is great. This is what current research says, as per Johns Hopkins. So why gamble it? I had a friend who used to say "Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it several times." He died last year, cancer. I'll suppose iron will has something to do with quitting cold turkey, maybe, maybe not. I just happen to be the kind of guy who, once my mind is made up, that's it - no matter what it is. For those without the willpower, I'll suggest a diversion; vegetables. A big problem with quitting smoking is weight gain, also, dropping the learned behavior of having that cigarette in your hand and putting something to the lips. You can eat all the vegetables you want, and you don't have to worry about gaining weight. Uncooked carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, stringbeans, radishes and such, as long as it's not high in starch you'll not gain weight. Go easy on fruits though, because of the sugars.
  11. Surface base on Alternis Laythe.
  12. mikegarrison

SpaceX Discussion Thread

I wonder if steam locomotives were intentionally designed so that the front plate was the weakest point in the pressure vessel? I mean, you don't want them to explode, but if they do explode, then that's probably the safest way for them to explode.
  13. zeant93

[1.7.x] CSA Contares 'CORE' 2.0.11

Is this mod work with RSS/RO mod?
  14. RealKerbal3x

1.3.1. The last version with the horrible old Rockomax tank textures that looked like oil drums.
  15. TheSaint

Shower thoughts

Sooo...Anakin's conscience was a blithering idiot? That explains so much....
  16. kBob

What Is Your Naming Theme For Your Spacecraft?

Depends on what I've been watching: Enterprise, Voyager, Serenity, Apollo, TARDIS etc.
  17. TheSaint

Star Wars IX: The Rise of Skywalker

This makes more sense of the title than anything else I've heard.
  18. Hotdiggitydog

[1.2.1]Arkas: Development Edition

I apologize for necroing this thread, but does this still work on the newest updates? Like 1.7? I used to always play with this mod back in the day, and want to add it in, but I'm afraid it might corrupt something. Thanks in advance.
  19. @SQUAD I've been playing around with the new Maneuver Node controls in 1.7. They're good. They don't completely replace all the abilities of the mod versions, but they have the basic controls needed for most players. The maneuver node control points really need the ability to press & hold for repeat clicks. Having to manually click-click-click the node buttons is annoying. Otherwise, great job!
  20. That's what I referred to. The IDS docks will actually be IDS plugged into PMA plugged into CBM. It would make more sense to have IDS plug directly into CBM and get rid of the possible point of failure of the PMA, except that as far as I know there is no way to remove a docking port without depressurizing the entire ISS.
  21. Today
  22. Prop angle is absolutely critical in maximizing the thrust from props. I put together this chart using the plane featured in my video linked by pds314 above. This data was generated by flying the "river racing" prop plane featured at the end of the video as level as I could at 100 meters. The data demonstrates dramatic consequences from small changes in the angle of the propeller blade. https://imgur.com/sMl3EYZ https://youtu.be/J7oc1FLnWlY?t=689 Forward velocity reduces the angle of attack of your propellers. As a result, as your velocity increases, the optimal propeller blade angle increases (see my data above!). Below is the picture I used in my video for demonstration. https://imgur.com/sISIQWf
  23. kerbiloid

Shower thoughts

Jar Jar was the anthropomorphic personification of Anakin's conscience, his Light Side. You see? Once Jar Jar had gone, Anakin gets darker and darker. That's why Jar Jar disappears in "Revenge of the Sith". This symbolizes the final Anakin's fall. He needs no conscience or Light Side anymore, so "Jar Jar" leaves him alone.
  24. Well

[1.6.1] Knes 0.9 - Viking Update

I don't have so much time for modding actually, so i still work on L3S / Ariane 1 I hope to finish all the part needed for Knes 1.0 Update.
  1. Load more activity