All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. kerbiloid

Chernobyl (HBO)

It hit a crane, but not because of radiation, just it was too close to the hole.
  3. it is stable in the sense that nothing collides or gets ejected but (as far as i can remember) both Ovok and Hale gets moved into eccentric orbits that takes them very close to sarnus itself, this leads to a huge lag spike whenever one of them gets too close to sarnus becauce principia doesnt like it when planets or moons gets too close to each other, and the orbits gets very wiggly when that happens. In short Eeloo is too close to ovok and when moving it out Slate gets in the way and it needs to move out too.
  4. tater

Chernobyl (HBO)

I didn't get the idea that radiation was why the flashlights didn't work, since they blinked off for just a short while, and worked the rest of the time the guys were in the basement. They simply ended on those few seconds for a cliffhanger. The helo thing bugged me, it reality it hit a crane, right?
  5. linuxgurugamer

Engine Lighting Relit

New release, 1.76.0.3 Reverted previous commit which incorrectly changed a "|" to a "," in @PART lines My thanks to @VoidSquid for pointing this out to me
  6. Hype train:ddllcc,ddllcc,ddllcc is coming!!!!!!
  7. I'd like to ask this, based on my experience with your last Expansion. For parts that come in multiple sizes which are scaled versions of one another, such as these robotic parts, will they have different masses and costs?
  8. According to the original announcement $14.99
  9. According to the announcement thread, it's $15.
  10. StrandedonEarth

Kerbal Space Program Breaks Ground with a New DLC!

Having all these surface features everywhere is probably also meant to entice players out of Kerbin's SoI. Of course, it would be nice to have some tools to make that easier *cough@TriggerAu'sTWPcough* I know it's not perfect, but it gets me into the ballpark...
  11. Well, since this in in the modded section, I'm assuming you're running a modded game, so if you could provide a mod list and some log files, it would make it much easier to diagnose:
  12. Laie

Quick Duna Question

The standard 1450m/s figure already has generous room for low TWR, bad aerodynamics, or both. No need to increase it further.
  13. I believe that would be piracy. Coding the same features but in a different way, While not using Squad's textures it would be perfectly fine. If someone did this and open-sourced the code it would be a good alternative for people who don't want to buy the DLC. however the DLC will always have an edge as squad develops and creates the two together. Having new features in a DLC that won't be in the vanilla game I am fine with, because some items (e.g. servos, hinges, pistons) are not needed to enjoy the game.
  14. StrandedonEarth

I Am Groot

Grooty!
  15. Please do this it would be so helpful to be able to use the welding mod on my main install.
  16. Nigel J. Cardozo

Is there a way to get KSP free legally or at least, really cheap?

Wait. WHAT???? @Vanamonde what do you think about this?
  17. Welcome to the Forums! I think we'll probably need your logs to see what's going on: But also, confirm that all your mods are compatible with v 1.7. And possibly, maybe, could you edit your post so the pic is above or below the text? That's really hard to read....
  18. Chapter 3 is here, and the Deep Purple's crew go for a little drive...
  19. Would you care to expound on that? I'm not quite sure what you meant with "no".
  20. lapis

How famous are you?

4/10 occasionally
  21. tater

SpaceX Discussion Thread

Look at the recovered fairings: No acoustic mitigation (foam). Foam absorbs water. Easier to reuse? (HT: NSF thread)
  22. Scifi spaceships have excellent delta v, so why do they have multiple rocket nozzles? A few reasons below that I can think of: Thrust vectoring. Also, to add to that, turning off some engines while leaving on others is a way of reducing thrust easily. It looks awesome: Preferred style or imitation perhaps? Having googled it, the advantage one big rocket nozzle confers are: Fuel flow is better: Multiple fuel tanks linked to a single nozzle. Stop pumping from some of the tanks and you reduce thrust. With multiple nozzels attached to a single fuel tank, it takes longer for some of the fuel to reach some nozzles than if all fuel tanks were linked to the same nozxle. At least that is what I read. In scifi though, all seems equal. For example, if you have two spaceships with virtually endless high thrust delta v, the advantage of multiple nozzles over one big one appear minimal. The only advantage I can think of in that case that multiple nozzles would confer is thrust vectoring. What do you think?
  23. Servos! I will have to make a VTOL challenge now for sure! Although how much will the DLC cost?
  24. Castille7

What did you do in KSP today?

Incredible work man on the Craft and Video........Enjoyed it!
  1. Load more activity