All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ah... well, doesn't matter then. I was looking for KVV and got confused with this one as if it were a new version.
  3. Thanks. The new stock version is good, but I think the UI of this might still be preferable.
  4. Are you sure you've got the right Vessel Viewer? This one is for looking at your vessel in-flight, to visually track temperature, resource levels, and so on. Kronal Vessel Viewer is the one for making blueprints in the editor.
  5. Planes definitely. Nothing beats an SSTO spaceplane, except a lighter more manoeuvrable version.
  6. Actually, the Gull (Pictured above) is an SSTO. Not a great one, but probably my first working SSTO. I did take the time to peruse your listings though, cool stuff.
  7. I can but I won't, as I don't even have a development environment anymore and doubt I'll be installing one any time soon. Also, the height limit removal is literally the reason the mod exists. It's what I wanted. The extra time warp speeds were just easy to do. However, if you want to take a try at it the code is super simple and how to disable the height limits should be obvious. I can understand why, though I don't agree of course . But I've accidentally slammed into the surface of many many worlds due to either forgetting to slow down time warp, or because I accelerated it one more time than I wanted and the game happily let me. If I really liked the extra high speeds but forgot F5 quick saves a lot, it'd be a nice granular change.
  8. There's a patch in here that allows deflation of the inflatable heatshield, scroll down to Gameplay Changes:
  9. I've spent over 1000 hours in at least 4 different games this decade. Minecraft, FTL, KSP, and Darkest Dungeon. I'm pretty sure Steam is wrong about my hours in Rimworld but I'm not including it because I "only" have 600 hours in it. Each one of those games I paid less than $30 for (not counting the DLC I happily bought) and to suggest that any of them would not be worth $60 (to me) is ridiculous. I'm not "most people" of course but I doubt I'm that much an outlier around here. As to the OP @Humongusfungus1 I'd suggest, if you truly can only get one of the two games, do this: Wait for KSP2 to come out, read reviews and watch some LPs of people who like KSP1 and listen to what they say about it. Then decide which one to buy, the cheaper (in cost) original or the more expensive new one with (presumably) more. I'd suggest though in that case you only don't buy KSP2 if people tend to pan it a lot, as it's the one that's going to be getting support from any new (and a lot of old) modders unless it's utter trash.
  10. LOL...dah cukup lama...
  11. @danielboro Not under all circumstances, see the posts on the last page of the thread.
  12. Just to say that it worked again as soon as I removed ARP.
  13. Sudah lama nggak lihat forum ini wkwk
  14. In theory that's probably fine. In practice, what happens is people come and complain on the forum that the calculation is wrong.
  15. 久しぶりに... 「クリック」 (been a long time !)
  1. Load more activity