All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. cubinator

Favorite Star Wars Movie?

The prequels simply don't feel interesting to me until about the second half of II. Also, looking back I feel the CGI wasn't quite there until III, where it looked good. I really like III, especially in the context of the Clone Wars series (which is fantastic, and does a good job showing the war slowly chipping away at the Republic and the Jedi Order). That said, IV has the perfect opening sequence for being the first Star Wars that anyone saw, and does an excellent job showing what the whole Star Wars universe is about. V is great at showing the Empire, and the tyranny of Vader. I like how VI shows how much Luke has matured, and we begin to see Vader as an actual person, even before his heroics at the end. There is just a little bit of remorse when he says "It is...too late for me, my son." ... Ask me about the sequels after I've seen IX... Still too early to be sure.
  3. Triop

KSC Air And Car Show. [9-17 UPDATE]

I might enter, how will you "show" the crafts ?
  4. linuxgurugamer

[1.3.*, 1.4.*, 1.5.*] SpaceTux Industries Recycled Parts

Yes I am aware. But you didn't say was what 1st and of KSP you are playing. Install the mod World Stabilizer and that should fix it
  5. kerbiloid

Notre Dame on Fire

The Iron Pillar is made of bad hand-made pre-steel iron.
  6. FleshJeb

Kerbin Sorta-Circumnavigation

I always do long posts in a text editor (Notepad) and copy over for this reason. I like the new boat! I've been tempted to offer to design you a new one, but I didn't want to take away from YOUR story. Are you getting about 250km of range out of this one?
  7. Saturn IVB + Apollo ~150 t. Afaik, Falcon Heavy can lift moar than Proton. (twice?)
  8. oniontrain

[1.7.x] Mark One Laboratory Extensions (M.O.L.E.)

I don't have a plume on the Fulcrum engine, what might be causing this? Don't have realplume or anything like that installed.
  9. GraczNet

[1.3] USI Life Support [0.5.0]

Oh yeah sorry i didnt think about it. Thanks for answer.
  10. Triop

Triop's Adventures

I'm scared . . . TBC
  11. kerbiloid

Star Wars IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Looking at her bended poses I would hardly believe. She should be able to look at others like at crap. Right posture. Wrong posture (Yes, I always disliked Leia, but this doesn't matter)
  12. TheSaint

So you're saying the strongest force in the universe is...nepotism? I have a hard time arguing with that.
  13. cubinator

She is the adoptive daughter of a former senator and strong opponent of the Empire.
  14. goldenpsp

[1.3] USI Life Support [0.5.0]

Kind of the wrong thread to ask. EL has nothing to do with life support. In terms of MKS support for EL is community maintained and should still work
  15. Jarmo

Cant get into orbit

My SSTO is very similar and also has big problems in the territory where wing lift starts failing and engine control takes over. Also with running out of fuel if everything doesnt go just right. Two things you could check out. 1. Timing of switching the engines from airbreathing to closed cycle. No good advice here, I usually get 1000m/s at maybe 30° upwards and switch when engine thrust drops below 100. 2. Check out what controls are used in what control surfaces. I always have problems with slanted wings, and when yaw is enabled for too many flaps. Also, I've yet to build SSTO that'd be actually useful for something. They pretty much can just reach orbit and come back, no payload or anything. "Normal" rockets with boosters are much more usable. Or spaceplanes with boosters, then you can also afford payload.
  16. alien_wind

[1.6+] Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) v1.2

I did it with no problem and I've seen a lot of people that had problems with the update and reported it's fine after downgrading anyways if you're worried just backup your save before the downgrade
  17. @Barzon Kerman - I don't think there's a pressing need to update the screenshots in the OP. The only change to the SM was the model and textures of the main engine nozzle, and given the lighting of the current screenshots, it's not significantly different enough to warrant new images.
  18. Shpaget

Notre Dame on Fire

I sure can, and hold the steel. The dome of the Pantheon in Rome is more than twice as old as Notre Dame and built from unreinforced concrete.
  19. Single heaviest? If you count the Shuttle Orbiter as payload (and it kind of is...) then the Shuttle Orbiter. Beyond that, probably Skylab. Unless we count propellant, in which case the Saturn V’s S-IVb with Apollo Command and Service Module plus lander. Today? Probably Proton’s max capacity, I think.
  20. What you miss though is with the exception of NG and BFR, none of these future SHLVs are man rated. SLS is.
  21. Triop

Triop's Adventures

No way back now . . . TBC
  22. GraczNet

[1.6+] Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) v1.2

Is it safe to downgrade to 1.1 from 1.2 in existing save?
  23. Version 1.4.1 released: - Added deprecated parts to avoid breaking more saves Download here or use CKAN when available.
  24. What's the single heaviest payload ever brought to orbit? And what's the single heaviest possible payload that we can launch today?
  1. Load more activity