All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Aviation Cockpits (New prop cockpits)

Yeahhh, I'll put the unity project on dropbox one of these days, I swear It will have the all the Blender models and assets too so you people can use them.
  3. But it's much worse at the top. The lower end cards like the GTX 1050 ti are not that interesting to the miners.
  4. Is there a way to download kerbalizer?

Oh, well, that's ... good? I guess. If it never actually worked, I no longer care if it's gone.
  5. [1.3.1] RCS Build Aid Continued

Thanks! I rely heavily on this mod (the stock indicators are absolutely garbage and almost completely useless). Also, I'd like to say thank you for shepherding so many of the mods I use. I swear that your name is on at least half of my installation... my KSP would be very stock (and awful) without your updates.
  6. War Thunder - Screenshots and Discussion thread!

Schrodinger's thread.
  7. @LastStarDustThere is an option, as @eberkain suggests. In your active game, go to the pause menu and look for this mod's settings there. You can tweak the effect this mod has as well as turn certain features on / off. It's really well done.
  8. Crashes to desktop again

With 4GB of RAM and a graphics card with at least another GB you already have more memory than your OS can address. The obvious solution would be to install the 64bit version of Windows, your Windows licence is valid for both versions.
  9. Really we can request books and we expect people to give them to us? Wow!
  10. What did you do in KSP today?

Hotel26 is sad about this. [Is that so hard, folks? What's wrong with people, today?]
  11. Google Picture War RELOADED

12. Trim resets your idle controls to whatever input you give it either intentionally or accidentally. If you hit the trim button while giving the left stuck input it will continue to give that input until it’s been reset. It’s normally used to counter act against a vehicle trying to pitch/yaw/roll against your will. Thanks, bud. I’ll check that when I get off work. You’re probably right
  13. Goat

Would just be another idiot eating a Tide pod. Really don't understand why people do such things...
  14. One Word Story: It Just Won't Die!

Valentina
  15. [1.3.1] RealPlume - Stock [v1.0.1 - 3/12/17]

OHH! I see, there is the realplume configs and the realplume dependency if I am correct. Nevermind! I just need to download the zip file RealPlume-Stock_v1.0.1.zip.
  16. Does anyone know what this error causes? It happened sometime but not at every flight: (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42) AGX Flight Load Vessel GUI Delay error 7i System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at ActionGroupsExtended.AGXFlight.LoadVesselDataFromPM (ActionGroupsExtended.ModuleAGX rootAGX) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at ActionGroupsExtended.AGXFlight.LoadGUIDataAfterDelay () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 The entire log can be found here: output_log.txt and here KSP.log
  17. [1.3.1] Pathfinder - Space Camping & Geoscience

Add what? auto reactivating drills and stuff? if you can that'd be super neat (I'd still like to understand why my kOS script fails though ) but if you do you nee to not only handle the stock drills but pathfinder ones as they are not the same module Thanks!
  18. What did you do in KSP today?

I can't explain why JadeOfMaar, Martian Emigrant and Catastrophic Failure "like this", but I'm very sad about what has happened to you and am very sure you didn't deserve it in any way, so I can only say that I am very sad about it. And wish you a speedy recovery.
  19. Part CFG question

Ok tested that.. seems to be working as expected. cheers.
  20. Moving to Gameplay Questions. Do you actually know this? I.e. do you actually know that it's overheating, and what was overheating, and that it wasn't something else causing a problem? What does the detailed damage report say, exactly? (You know, the one that pops up when you hit F3.) Could you post a screenshot of that? Also, here's a red flag: ...be wary! It sounds as though you're thinking "descending slowly = safer", like dipping your toe into a hot bath-- but it doesn't work that way. It's actually quite the opposite in many cases: you're more likely to fry by going slowly than if you just plow straight in. ^ This. A very-very-shallow approach gradually roasts you without slowing you much, so by the time you get down to where there's enough drag to actually start slowing you, your ship is already toasty and doesn't have much headroom to warm up further before it starts slowing down.
  21. INDONESIAN ONLY

Ampun Dia gak tau apa yang dia emang yang dia omoming. Ampun ya tuhan.
  22. Part CFG question

exactly, at least, I'm 90% sure that that will solve the problem. Good luck modding.
  23. --- Spot the landing gears. Made a lot of them recently. I wasn't consistent with my work so didn't update here. So I'll let the pictures show what I've done. Not sure if I should pack other parts with all the landing parts or not. Already made up to 5 landing gears and possibly one more. The 5th landing gear isn't on the pictures though. -- I have more pictures but then I'd be putting a whole lot. Just one more It's almost like a full update already. I'll probably release it with some fixes and craft files.
  24. Part CFG question

So get rid of the #autoLOC and get rid of the problem.. ok. Cheers
  25. INDONESIAN ONLY

Erm indonesian saya bagus? Saya tidak tahu apa yang saya katakan
  1. Load more activity