All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mad Rocket Scientist

Shower thoughts

I feel like there's a 90% chance that you were reacting to the show as intended. A lot of reality TV seems intended for people to laugh at the dumb decisions of the people on the show.
  3. And yet you still haven't given me any real information. OS, KSP version, LOG FILE. Something for me to look at, please!!! I do my best, but I'm not a magician. It would also be helpful if you tell me how you installed it (ie: CKAN, manually, etc) Also, try the following: Uninstall it Delete the entire GameData/JanitorsCloset directory Reinstall it There is a file in there which gets created. The format was changed, it's remotely possible that may be causing an issue. I just reinstalled JC on both a 1.6.1 and a 1.7 install, and it works fine in both of them for me
  4. The-Grim-Sleeper

[1.4.5] Configurable Containers

As of 25 april 2019, the symmetry bug is also present in 1.7.0. Sorry to be a downer, wish you well.
  5. jadebenn

NASA SLS/Orion/Payloads

They're getting ready to mate the LH2 tank to the forward assembly. To save time, they're switching from vertical to horizontal integration for this step, and they're also doing it "out of order." Article Link The final assembly with the engines will still need to be done vertically, and there are some other parts they actually will have to hold off on doing until they go vertical again, but they're hoping they'll save them a few months, since they won't have to wait on the engine section to be ready. With these assembly changes, they're betting on the core stage being done by the end of the year. Strangely, none of the people who proclaim the BFR will fly before the SLS will take me up on my offer of a wager once I point this out. (To be fair to them, that's usually because they were unaware the flight hardware for SLS was actually already produced. One even seemed to change their mind after seeing that picture.)
  6. I hadn't tested it prior to my post; while looking through the mod files, I came across that config and got curious to know if it would work on my RSS/RO modpack. Wasn't aware dust colours had been updated to use a different system. But I'll report back if I come across any problems.
  7. @Jestersage, @Boyster Thanks! Got it sorted.
  8. I am probably the wrong person to make a forum post. I'm not on here enough to do the type of stuff that is needed by that person.
  9. Open Steam and navigate to your Steam Library. Right-click on Kerbal and select Properties. Select the Updates tab and uncheck the Enable Steam Cloud synchronization option. Click Close. If you want you can go to Steam Settings and disable the default option as well for all games. And Remember Google is your friend(maybe? :D).
  10. But it is working with 1.7 just fine right?
  11. JadeOfMaar

[1.7.x] Pathfinder - Space Camping & Geoscience

Someone else tried that and met with your problem. Part of the nature of the affected USI modules must be incompatible with WBI's swapping mechanism. I recently tried a probe core template but that failed, maybe for the same reason. There may be an integral mechanism that doesn't like being hot-swapped. That said, I'm glad things went well otherwise.
  12. Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeeeling
  13. alien_wind

[1.3] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

wait is the wolf an update into mks mod or a completely separate reboot on colonization and ls?
  14. Only for the stock game I'm afraid, it would take a lot of effort to add it for planet packs
  15. kerbiloid

SpaceX Discussion Thread

Nay. When the head suddenly stops, the brain keeps moving and splashes against the skull wall from inside, getting an inertial damage. A vibration is just a sequence of changes of the acceleration sign.
  16. Phineas Freak

[1.3] Kerbal Joint Reinforcement v3.3.3 7/24/17

Of course. The fact that the KSP-RO team maintains the mod does not mean that RO is required by any means. The RealPlume-StockConfigs repository is also part of the KSP-RO organization but of course has nothing to do with RO or the rest of the realism mods. Probably because it was just officially released. Speaking of which, @pap1723 could you create a new thread for KJR? This one has run its course and the OP cannot be updated anymore.
  17. looks awesome. Is this only for the stock game or does it have support for planet packs?
  18. RaiderMan

then, the next question becomes..where is the forum post so others, the ones who dont use ckan for example, know it exists and can then check it out?
  19. Brigadier

[1.3] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

(emphasis mine) I'm not sure I understand the implications of not being able to reallocate W.O.L.F. outputs. What happens as the base expands or changes roles and the resource/production chain changes?
  20. It works, I just installed and tested it on a non-RO game. You can use it without RO.
  21. RaiderMan

now the question becomes..does it work WITHOUT Realism Overhaul? or is that required? further..why isnt this otherwise made known elsewhere on the forums? afterall..cant use it if we dont even know it exists, as not everyone uses ckan.
  22. ThatGuyWithALongUsername

Multiplayer in KSP 1.8

23. Rover 6428

Kerbin Collaborative Space Station

forget the goal. I think it would be fine if we just make the station real.
  1. Load more activity