All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well

[1.7.0] Ж-20 "Moroz" Spaceplane

Like many other i don't think a 4 crew cabin is a thing, it's probably an artist misunderstood or something like that, because it's like put 4 astronaut on a classic gemini capsule
  3. OhioBob

[1.7 - 1.3] Eve Optimized Engines

@Gordon Fecyk, I don't know anything about Kerbal X, so I made no accommodation for it. MM patches seemed the easiest way to do what I wanted to do.
  4. dave1904

[WIP] Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - Next

Its not really old, its a different version. A version that doesn't support IR and that is why I gave your version a shot. It fixed all the issues I had with IR but now I have decoupling bugs. I am not sure about the licences of KJR but I will link you the version I am using that works very well overall but has IR problems. Hope this helps because I would really like IR to work with KJR. https://github.com/KSP-RO/Kerbal-Joint-Reinforcement-Continued/releases
  5. @raidernickDo you use the LR-79 from Thor for the Delta 1000? Because I use it with 9 Castor 2 and it did not have enough thrust to launch. Also: Castor 2 has no plumes for me. KSP 1.7 and no other mods, only yours: US-Launchers + Dependencies for 1.7.
  6. linuxgurugamer

[1.3] WalkAbout v1.7.1 (17-07-2017)

It probably needs to be recompiled for 1.7, I believe that the KIS API changed. @Antipodes are you still around, and are you going to continue with this?
  7. Rudolf Meier

[WIP] Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - Next

I'm a bit wondering why the old KJR should be better here... because (I did read the code for the decoupler reinforcement) it's the same code and it's in the same way ... let's say "suboptimal" ...
  8. kerbiloid

KSP Loading... Breaking Ground Robotics

Next challenge: an orbital rotovator. https://www.moonwards.com/rotovator_old.html https://www.moonwards.com/learn.html
  9. Hmmm... over long periods of time yes. But given that inertia has not been played with at all, it will take quite some time for that to make a difference, since a spaceship's heading will be already similar to the orbit of the planet it left. How else could it land upon it otherwise? Also so long you turn the anti-gravity field on and offf judiciously everything should be fine.
  10. Boyanski

[WIP] Infernal Robotics - Next

Infernal Robotics parts work in VAB/SPH but not on the launchpad. What is this?
  11. linuxgurugamer

[0.90] B9 Style Shuttle Wings V.1.3 (Updated at 01/10/2015)

Anyone who's following this thread, I'll be releasing an update for KSP 1.7 in the next day or so
  12. linuxgurugamer

Request for Notification of Broken Mods

How is this going, are you going to be continuing or not? No, I'm not thinking about implementing this, but would love to have it available
  13. HansonKerman

[1.7.x] electricpants's "Eh" System Rearrangement (V. 1.1)

Just a bit of a nitpick: Laythe is not habitable. If you look in the files for EVA reports, it shows that the air is not breathable (enough oxygen for jets but too much CO2 for Kerbals. So... no surprise that Laythe has no life. Some nice beaches tho!
  14. ZooNamedGames

NASA on the moon, info or intox ?

It's easy to say it's XYZ for us roundies when you don't know half of what their claims are using as evidence or their conclusions and how they got to them. Especially since just outright dismissing their claims solves nothing in the long run, neither for us or for them.
  15. What exactly isn`t working for you? If you install the newest dependencies it should work well with KSP 1.7. For instructions look several post above yours.
  16. Gordon Fecyk

[1.7 - 1.3] Eve Optimized Engines

It looks like the v2 Eve Optimized Engines are Module Manager patches only. When I did this with Explodium Engines, this broke Kerbal X craft uploads because it was treated as a 'partless' part mod and I couldn't tag the parts properly for Kerbal X to recognize the parts. I switched from Module Manager patches to full part configs to fix craft uploads to Kerbal X. I'm curious as to why you did the opposite.
  17. Spacescifi

FTL drive creation follows purpose of starship

Sorry my apologies, I will be sure to only mention creative scifi stuff that does not relate to known spaceflight here. Actually regarding the trader drive, there are ways to make it not so effective for war. Some require no modifications to the story but others do. No modifications: A small bomb equipped drone can never jump within a 30 kilometer radius of a much larger warship because trader drives require the same mass level as the jumper or less down to a kilogram. A drone will never ping a more massive ship, so it could not jump near one. Yes your trader ship if the mass was less (likely) you could detect it, yet you could only jump your entire ship into the combat zone, so FTL drone sniping is only possible on low mass stuff. Changes with mods: Allow some warships to have antigravity field equipment that deflects pinging so they cannot be detected. Also allow devices that let ships know know they are being pinged. And allow 60 seconds for the trader drive to spool up after pinging, that way a ship that can detect pings has at least 60 seconds to alter their heading if the ping is inside a solar system.
  18. Today
  19. Plus the fact earth itself moves on its course around the sun due to gravity means than a ship immune to gravity will have trouble tracking with the planet around the sun without applying constant thrust.
  20. hello please somonne for update this mod i love him but he don't work on the last vers of ksp verry ty in advens fot the dev god whit make this :)
  21. Kergarin

SpaceX Discussion Thread

Here is a little preview visualization of this. Please correct if I got something wrong.
  22. Angel-125's Heisenberg Airships has quite a few electric fan and prop engines:
  23. I wouldn't really call this a full graphic novel because it's pretty short, and it's my first one so it's probably not the best, but I still hope you all enjoy it! This will be the first part of a series taking place in the "Beyond Home" version of the Kerbol system. I was inspired to make this part specifically because of Tribute's in-game description, which is really great. Well, all the descriptions are great, really, as well as--actually, you know what, just play the darn mod, it's amazing. Here it is: Sorry about that typo on page 4, btw. I'll try to make as little of them as possible (Yes, English is my native language--I just suck at writing/typing it sometimes lol). Finally, some criticism would be nice--I want to know how I can make the future parts better, after all! (Credit to @Gameslinx for the amazing mod "Beyond Home"!)
  24. i know and i can do it right now but new design is so cool to me; If my request is difficult to work on can you tell me about difference between 1.4.5 and 1.7.0 parts? i'll try to make newest version fit with 1.4.5 myself if you allow it.
  1. Load more activity