All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Equal parts frugalness and ineptitude, with a dash of bad luck.
  3. Gaba_Kerman

Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

Granted, you get unlimited power, but only over the individual pixels on your screen I wish for a job at SpaceX
  4. Since 1.6 I've been seeing more frequent random crashes with really no clue where they come from, so I've been spending time since 1.7 chasing exceptions in the KSP.log. Today I found a fix for a TypeLoadException I was getting during startup. I know KSP plugins should target .NET 3.5, but how critical is this? Could this be a source of random crashes or is it just sloppy programming by the modders? What I tracked down is: Decoupler Shroud was compiled against .NET 4.6.1 Dynamic Battery Storage (Near Future Electrical dependency) was compiled against .NET 4.0 Docking Port Sound FX was compiled against 4.5.2 Recompiling locally against .NET 3.5 clears the exception. I found these by downloading the problem mods and checking the project properties in Visual Studio. I double checked the rest of my mods with dotPeek and didn't find any other issues. If a mod reads this: I'm not sure where this topic should go.
  5. Q-ver KSP

Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

Granted, you get explosive mouthwatering steamed clams. I wish I had unlimited power.
  6. Mars-Bound Hokie

Waiter, theres a _____________ in my soup!

Ah, I was wondering where that kid's shoe ran off to. Waiter, there's soup in my soup.
  7. razark

Shower thoughts

Some words should result in capital punishment.
  8. jinnantonix

High-Occupancy Mun Lander Challenge

OK, so someone had to do it. 126 command seats <100,000 Kredits Landed at Mun and Minmus https://imgur.com/a/pqkyXJn . Craft file available on request
  9. Maybe making Kerballed rovers more useful too.
  10. I don't play with this mod. But space shuttle from this fashion can enter into the atmosphere
  11. sibaar

[1.5.1+] Hullcam VDS Continued

and we love you for it
  12. Some resources for you: This delta-v map is still valid for the stock solar system. This transfer window planner tool helps you plan interplanetary trips. https://alexmoon.github.io/ksp/ Also comes in a mod form. https://spacedock.info/mod/713/Transfer Window Planner As for RSS/RO, I think those are out of scope for this challenge series. Also harder.
  13. I'm having issues with textures on Eve,Laythe and Kerbin is there any fix Im using EVE and Scatter if that has to do anything with it.
  14. dundun93

Waiter, theres a _____________ in my soup!

Waiter, please come! theres a.. on my soup!
  15. dundun93

Really Really Really Tall Building

16. Today
  17. dundun93

How long will we go?

ok 104
  18. Just a heads up, If anyone in this thread is experiencing issues with Universal Storage parts - especially batteries - the issues are down to a missing blacklist in the KRnD configs. The following line should ideally be added to blacklist.cfg in the KRnD subfolder to prevent KRnD interfering with Universal Storage modules: BLACKLISTED_MODULE = USFuelSwitch
  19. Kielm

Universal Storage II [1.3.1 and 1.4.5 - 1.7.0]

Update: It wasn't any of those. It was KRnD. The following line needs to be added to blacklist.cfg in the KRnD subfolder to fix the problem. BLACKLISTED_MODULE = USFuelSwitch Then everything goes back to working as normal. I'll post this over in the KRnD thread too.
  20. qzgy

Shower thoughts

Ah, ok. Are there any non rocket methods that aren't yeeting?
  21. I feel like this deserves a little more explanation. Mostly how and why?
  1. Load more activity