All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Messier

[1.4.X] KS3P

I haven’t read all the comments in the post, but is there support for ModuleManager? I’m working on a cloud mod and included in that mod is a custom config for KS3P. But I don’t want users to have to manually edit the config file for KS3P as I would like it to be as simple as possible to install. So is there a way i could write a MM config which changes the main config?
  3. Gargamel

So what is Serenity?

We're pretty sure it was the Console Mun base, but funny list none the less. This.... This I would love to see....
  4. IncongruousGoat

Rate the location....

7/10 ain't bad. Though, what do you have against the Ausable River? It's a heck of a lot prettier (not to mention cleaner) than the Hudson. Location: Frenzied birthday preparations (less than 2 weeks left) 8/10. That's more effort than I think I've put into all my birthdays combined. I was never (and still am not) much of one for parties.
  5. Funtimefoxy

Air speed record

yes what you have summarised is exactly what I want you guys to do. I will allow rocket engines but you cant go out of kerbins atmosphere (the area that jet engines can work in). and the only couplers allowed are the launch stability ones. ya know the ones that the rockets use to help keep straight. and you can also take off an land on the rocket pad ass well. in fact I will also allow infinante fuel as well.
  6. New record: 13,735 meters! It may look antiquated, but it is a very efficient flyer for the cost. The engine reaches the rev limit, bounces slightly, and escapes its housing. Up here, the air is -55 Celsius, 12th its normal pressure, and 1/8th its normal density! The craft plummets, tumbling chaotically as it lacks sufficient rudder to stabilize the descent. Val manages to wrestle control of the craft after minutes of chaotic tumbling. Preparing to ditch in the ocean. Val makes a safe landing after almost an hour of flying. Too bad the engine didn't. Highest altitude shown.
  7. Simulation of the DM-1 Capsule explosion:
  8. TMasterson5

TMasterson5 Mod Family

As the OP says, that would depend on the part youre looking for, as well as its function.
  9. Fraston

How to change explosion size?

Is there a way (if so how) to change the explosion from crashing's size within the game's files? In the debug menu, if something explodes it says "X Exploded! Blast awesomeness=0.5"
  10. This. peltier elements is already used in small coolers but they have an low efficiency. Has been some other types of solid state coolers, and yes you can run an cooler with heat. its not an free energy machine more than an solar panel who is free energy after purchase and installation More efficient coolers and AC would be an major benefit however.
  11. Vi førsokte å stoppe det, vi mislyktes...
  12. Today
  13. You are correct, forgot about laser-thermal who is excellent, much better than nuclear or solar thermal. The starshot bouncing laser is also fascinating but think laser thermal is more practical today.
  14. Fairing size is more of an practical issue, you can easy make custom payload mounts and many payloads use that. Yes its an structural limit on the mass the upper stage can handle but you could reduce the maximum g force by shutting down some core stage engines before burn out.
  15. Daniel Prates

[1.3.1] Docking camera (KURS) (14.feb.18)

Oh, this is a good one for you to mantain, @linuxgurugamer. I did a test of in in 1.7 and it works fine. Well, kinda. Only the greyscale screen color. The other two colors only show a pink screen.
  16. Test build for debugging the logic. No othe mods apart from dependancy files. Running KSP 1.6.1 Unkerballed Start 1.0.4 Missing History 1.7.2 ReStock 0.1.3 Did you release 1.0.4 twice to Spacedock without a version number change ? Is the source code up on Git?
  17. Fraston

KSP's Vending Machine

Receives a satisfying shock. Inserts a Ushanka.
  18. Fraston

Rate the location....

Hudson? 4/10 if not, 7/10 if it is.
  19. Fraston

2 words names for crafts

Insufficient battery.
  20. Well, There are 4 Docking Ports on the ISS. Those 4 Docking Ports are located at the Russian Orbital Segment and They're located specifically at Zvezda, Rassvet, Pirs and Poisk. The only thing I know about your "How are the modules connected" I am assuming you mean "How does the Station function with the modules" The only thing I know about is that the Soyuz Vessel controls everything. Correct me if I have any Information wrong.
  21. air from atmosphere is going to to heat engine...
  22. Very useful, as you could theoretically make much more efficient refrigerators with this, but it hardly breaks the laws of thermodynamics.
  23. I can only answer about the USOS. The modules in the USOS are connected with a Common Birthing Mechanism, and there are the PMAs, which have NDS ports on them for visiting craft.
  24. What are all the different types of docking ports used on the ISS. How are modules connected and what port do they use
  25. Tonka Crash

[1.7+] Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) v1.3

They were deprecated 6 months ago and finally removed in KAS 1.2.
  1. Load more activity