All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Okay Thanks! I am new to the game and I don't understand much.
  3. Actually I love Kerbalism. Especially the radiation bands .Just waiting for the update. As I recall, it doesn't play nice with Remote Tech, and that will be resolved in the 4.0 update. I believe there is a workaround for background resources and I also use Near future electrical and the Kerbalism replacements for the reactors are Overpowered and don't include heat. I can live with that though, but not without RT. I do wish there was a config file for it to disable the different modules, but I understand that is quite a tall order and may not be feasible at all. Have a great weekend
  4. No wonder it’s flipping- you took off the only thing that was keeping it stable, the fins. You need to keep the weight as close to the front and the drag as close to the back, and fins will both add a little drag and passively correct your course if it drifts out of line. Without any fins on it, any deviation from prograde will be amplified by thrust and the heavy SRBs on the bottom will make it very unstable, causing flipping. Put some fins on both the Hammer SRBs- basic fins will probably do- and if necessary on the LF stage too. Get rid of the radiators and heat shield below the capsul
  5. I am once again using a new, rewritten solar panel code section. As thus, solarpanels.cfg again saw a rewrite. So yeah, probably not unexpected, but I was hoping to avoid it. Guess I failed lol. I realize this is somewhat irritating. I will see what can be done from my end soon. On the bright side the new rewritten system actually does work as intended, so don't expect another drastic change like this any time soon. Hmmm. This is odd. Are you by chance near a star when this happens? More than one in your system? I could use a log file report on this in my thread if someone
  6. That sounds odd. I’ve found the sweet spot to be 40km (if memory serves) which you say you tested. After your capsule explodes, what does the crash report say failed first? If the capsule is the first part to overheat and explode, I’d guess there is an issue with how the heat shield is fitted, possibly exposing the capsule to more of the air stream than it should.
  7. I haven't had that problem playing with normal settings. I usually set my periapsis at around 25-30 km, but the results would be about the same at 35 km. I typically use full ablator the first time, then if I have some left over I'll reduce it for the next trip. Have you increased the heating difficult settings, or are perhaps using a mod that affects heat?
  8. v1.2.0 - KSP v1.10.1 update Fixed deprecated parts counting in nodes, leading to empty nodes. Fixed version file URL (thx @HebaruSan ) . Added Chinese language support (thx @tinygrox). Reverted min zoom back to stock 60%. Previous modded zoom was 35% (looked wrong on my new 1440p monitor) Updated version file.
  9. Today
  10. Based on the same intersection test, KSP2 was released about a decade ago. But yeah, that's why you don't use regression on raw data. You always need to have a model in mind.
  11. Am I the only one who thinks their carrier aircraft looks chrap and flimsy? Note how they no longer specify it's supersonic.
  12. Yeah, it's almost always wheels, and AP's "biplane" wheels are pretty much unusable, even with those KSPWheel patches. I just wasn't sure if I was noticing some very subtle torque being applied as well.
  13. Hi, with the latest version of the mod KSP can't load. If i uninstall the mod KSP will load. Or another mod break it... I will add a log file later https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFtwWhwxd_qR0FV0FE8D9nvv9GgoC8rz/view?usp=sharing
  14. Sounds like he went full fearmongerer instead. I'm wondering on whose behalf he did this.
  15. Thank you both for the suggestions. I was assuming that since the parts were touching they should meld together, so to speak. I've actually somehow not even heard of auto strut until now, and advanced tweakables was also unchecked. So many cool little things to discover in this game. I'll add some struts in the cracks between the tanks (I like that they're not that visible), and that decoupler method looks pretty cool (and thanks for the visual aid too I'm not sure I would have understood what you meant). I'll give these a shot and see how it goes. Thanks!
  16. I found out how to add images using discord media so heres the rocket: note: the av-t1 winglets arent there anymore
  17. I don't know if this is either weird or shocking but the fact is: Space is completely silent Its weird for me because here there is almost no silence even at night. Also for you people who know this and think its not really weird it is for me. for some reason
  18. Well, my point is that while there is water there, you will need to process a lot of atmosphere to get a small amount of it. I am not saying that it is inaccessible, just that there is not that much per unit volume
  19. @Ikkjotto avoid cluttering the forums, I've merged your topics. Under your profile, you can click "edit profile". Most of your questions can be answered by reading the links I have already provided.
  20. Mission Report: December 5, 2020 Faction: Kerbinational Aeronautics and Space Administration (KASA) Username: AeroSky Launches: 0 No launches were conducted in the last week as the Agency's focus has transitioned to achieving better milestones. Development of numerous launch vehicles are underway.
  21. oh I think I've done a bad thing; I set LVD Maximum Script propagation time to 3600 (I was thinking five mins, but obv and hour), and I think now it's going to run for 6 more hours... Is there any way to interrupt it? Killing the prog will loose unsaved changes, I think I had been changing a sequential event and it had been throwing 5 second exceeded warnings when closing them. Obviously my fault, but what is it actually doing on each event close/save? Some of the GUI is live, and the task bar icon occasionally highlights. I'm playing with a Mars ascent vehicle.
  22. I heard that you can change it from your profile but I can't seem to do that. I went to my profile and saw nothing called "Add Description" or "Description" Could someone help? I am on mobile by the way,
  23. Are You sure it's torque not wheels? AP wheels are quite buggy, @Citizen247 created config fixing some issues with few of them but for me part of them still unreliable.
  24. oh thanks! Oh I didn't see it I thought that was you replying to me but thanks! I just read it and I didn't seem to find anything helping with pictures and links. Are you sure its there?
  1. Load more activity