All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Vi førsokte å stoppe det, vi mislyktes...
  3. You are correct, forgot about laser-thermal who is excellent, much better than nuclear or solar thermal. The starshot bouncing laser is also fascinating but think laser thermal is more practical today.
  4. Fairing size is more of an practical issue, you can easy make custom payload mounts and many payloads use that. Yes its an structural limit on the mass the upper stage can handle but you could reduce the maximum g force by shutting down some core stage engines before burn out.
  5. Daniel Prates

[1.3.1] Docking camera (KURS) (14.feb.18)

Oh, this is a good one for you to mantain, @linuxgurugamer. I did a test of in in 1.7 and it works fine. Well, kinda. Only the greyscale screen color. The other two colors only show a pink screen.
  6. Test build for debugging the logic. No othe mods apart from dependancy files. Running KSP 1.6.1 Unkerballed Start 1.0.4 Missing History 1.7.2 ReStock 0.1.3 Did you release 1.0.4 twice to Spacedock without a version number change ?
  7. Fraston

KSP's Vending Machine

Receives a satisfying shock. Inserts a Ushanka.
  8. Fraston

Rate the location....

Hudson? 4/10 if not, 7/10 if it is.
  9. Fraston

2 words names for crafts

Insufficient battery.
  10. Well, There are 4 Docking Ports on the ISS. Those 4 Docking Ports are located at the Russian Orbital Segment and They're located specifically at Zvezda, Rassvet, Pirs and Poisk. The only thing I know about your "How are the modules connected" I am assuming you mean "How does the Station function with the modules" The only thing I know about is that the Soyuz Vessel controls everything. Correct me if I have any Information wrong.
  11. air from atmosphere is going to to heat engine...
  12. Very useful, as you could theoretically make much more efficient refrigerators with this, but it hardly breaks the laws of thermodynamics.
  13. I can only answer about the USOS. The modules in the USOS are connected with a Common Birthing Mechanism, and there are the PMAs, which have NDS ports on them for visiting craft.
  14. Today
  15. What are all the different types of docking ports used on the ISS. How are modules connected and what port do they use
  16. Tonka Crash

[1.7+] Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) v1.3

They were deprecated 6 months ago and finally removed in KAS 1.2.
  17. There are small lakes in the various locations (such as Deserts and Grasslands) are were it is possible to get s Splashed Down Science Report on land. OR, . . . . are you saying they are there, but (X)Science wont report them? And . . . Which experiments from the dmagic science mod are not showing up? Do you mean Recon Scan? and SignIt? There is a Science.cfg file in the mod which disables these reports from popping up. (And lists the reasons why (X)Science does not support them) I believe this file covers all the things you brought up. If for instance you KNOW there is a place in the mountains where you can get a Splashed Down report, you could delete that line in the file, and (X)Science will show it. (It appears to be currently filtered out).
  18. Gaba_Kerman

Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

Granted. You know how to design spaceplanes well but design one so large that it destroys your PC. I wish that I had any semblance of an income
  19. musdancat

[1.7+] Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) v1.3

Where are the EVA struts?
  20. I see the Gigan rotation wrong, will fix that now. For the tanks, they are ok? Otherwise Falcon heavy will look wrong with the raceway. Can I see a pic ingame of how FH looks in your install?
  21. I agree this sounds like a bug. When in the command module, hover over Sanlie's image and see if it says he or she is a scientist. maybe somehow they changed roles for some weird reason. I don't know about action groups but I don't THINK they do. You could test it quite easily buy NOT using that action group, and seeing if Sanlie can restore now. If all else fails zip up your persistent.sfs file and upload it somewhere. When I get a chance (likely late tonight or early tomorrow morning) I can load it and see if anything jumps out at me. Not also, if you want to do some digging your own self, the persistent.sfs file is a huge text file with code in it to describe the game state, including a section for the ship, each experiment, and Sanlie with all the traits and abilities listed. Compare Sanlie to another scientist and see if anything jumps out.
  22. Boris-Barboris

[1.2.2-1.7.0] AtmosphereAutopilot 1.5.12

Nobody actually knows, and that is why it is not a default. Mod authors should make decisions like this, not third parties like myself. I'll add this bit to AA's FAQ.
  23. KJR/L is dependent of KSPe, and KSPe is known to bork due a serious bug on Mono's runtime, when a DLL is loaded as dependency of other, and it fails by some reason (usually, by not be installed). And this is 99% of the reasons people ask for support on KJR/L and, well, there's some of there problems on your KSP.log: [LOG 18:52:32.184] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\[x] Science!\[x] Science!.dll [LOG 18:52:32.208] AssemblyLoader: Loading assemblies [ERR 18:52:32.249] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: 001_AnisotropicPartResizer, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null [ERR 18:52:32.249] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: 001_AnisotropicPartResizer, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null [ERR 18:52:32.251] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'MultiAnimators': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded. at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool) at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 Additional information about this exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly '001_AnisotropicPartResizer, Version=1.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. File name: '001_AnisotropicPartResizer, Version=1.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' and: [ERR 18:54:35.625] [ModuleManager] Post run call threw an exception in loading 002_MultiAnimators, Version=1.1.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null [EXC 18:54:35.626] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded. System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () ModuleManager.PostPatchLoader+<Run>d__16.MoveNext () UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception) ModuleManager.Logging.UnityLogger:Exception(String, Exception) ModuleManager.Logging.ModLogger:Exception(String, Exception) ModuleManager.<Run>d__16:MoveNext() UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr) The previous problems appears to be the root cause (until the moment, only exceptions that follows a "[ERR hh:mm:ss.mmm] ADDON BINDER" style are confirmed to break things). Install the Add'Ons that provides that DLLs and you should be good. The following ones (until the moment) are not confirmed to be problems (usually, fixing the above ones solves for good). But you probably would want to fix them, as you installed the Add'Ons for a reason : [EXC 18:52:33.029] TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.Versioning.TargetFrameworkAttribute' from assembly 'DynamicBatteryStorage'. System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) Kopernicus.LogAggregatorWorker.Awake () UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type) AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup) AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup) <LoadObjects>c__Iterator1:MoveNext() UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator) <CreateDatabase>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator) GameDatabase:StartLoad() <LoadSystems>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr) In time, apparently ModuleManager is taking some hits from the same problem. I suggest you confirm this with the MM guys; [LOG 18:54:35.539] [ModuleManager] #### BEGIN MODULEMANAGER LOG #### [EXC 2019-04-21 18:52:39.949] System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded. at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool) at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at ModuleManager.ModListGenerator.GetAdditionalModsFromStaticMethods (IBasicLogger logger) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 [LOG 2019-04-21 18:52:40.001] Checking Cache I also found some more on the Log, and these ones are "safe". I'm posting them here to document them - you can ignore them unless you decide yo want that features. [ERR 18:54:35.763] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: TestFlightCore, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null [ERR 18:54:35.763] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: TestFlightCore, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null [ERR 18:58:31.700] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: RecoveryController, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null [ERR 18:58:31.700] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: RecoveryController, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Finally… (sigh) I found a Exception on the prefab phase of TweakScale (and this one I support directly). I noticed that you are still using TW 2.4.0. I recommend you to use the 2.4.1, that added a few small features and fix a nasty problem. If after updating this exception persists, please kick me on the TweakScale thread. [EXC 18:58:04.469] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object PartModuleList.Contains (Int32 classID) PartModuleList.Contains (System.String className) TweakScale.PrefabDryCostWriter.checkForSanity (.Part p) TweakScale.PrefabDryCostWriter+<WriteDryCost>d__3.MoveNext () UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) This exception, by its nature and location, it's a clear example of Kraken Food (see my signature ), but chances are that the changes I did on 2.4.1 would be beneficial to you. (Faith programming, dude! )
  24. I wish this would be moved to a subform where the posts counted.
  25. tygoo7

The Deer (Game I'm making)

Correct. Version 6.0 comes out soon with killer potatoes.
  26. Nightside

Making RSS easier?

Are you playing with EITHER: Realism Overhaul or SMURFF? One of those us needed to lighten up tanks and engines.
  1. Load more activity