All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Next week™ Even figuring it to mean Friday of next week, I can hold out that long :-)
  3. Calling 911 for help completing your bug collection.
  4. i am i cannot wait for the train start going, yall can do it.
  5. I have got a programmer/Modeler friend of mine on board with me now, big things are to come! Join my Patreon for free for daily updates. Join for free
  6. I wanted to hop in here to say that most of the stuff the players are asking for will be addressed soon. Now I know in the past soon has been treated as a "sure three months" but this time I am working as fast as I can with team to get the asks you all have addressed. I know the speed is not what is being asked, but next week we will have some news to share with more to come in the following weeks. We don't want everyone to get tiny bits of information and we're working to deliver more as quick as possible. On that note I just ask to be patient just a little while longer.
  7. "Find a thread on the forums that this statement doesn't apply to" challenge (impossible).
  8. we need at least one just permeantly active instead of locking it up and a new page is formed
  9. well i still got my original disc, if i can find a functional cd drive.
  10. This entire post has become pointless, it’s the same loop of conversation over and over with the words slightly tweaked. This post holds no value for the team itself. Nothing positive will happen from repeating one’s selves like a broken record. I get excited when I see activity in the discussions thread, and then all that excitement disappears when I see that it’s this post with the activity. I am also disappointed, but venting here is not constructive anymore. I was upset when the eclipse post got locked, but I totally see why it happened and think it’s time to lock this one up as well.
  11. There’s plenty of KSP1 weapon mods, there’s no backlash. If you want to keep your game peaceful you simply don’t download those mods. No one is forcing mods on anyone, so no one has a right to complain really.
  12. sorry, i just dont have enough infomation in the internal workings to know what is going on i just remember, sprints, and it meant scrum.. i don't know the entire cycle, but i know they have a lot of meetings that take a "while" in the start of the day or that is my speculations or its mid day, i simply don't know.. but i know for sure its scrum, no idea how good or bad it is compared to SAFe
  13. @Hadron27 If you download simple construction and go to this file: GameData\SimpleConstruction\Patches\SimpleConstruction\ScienceLabs.cfg Then change this section: INPUT_RESOURCE { ResourceName = Metal Ratio = 0.25 FlowMode = STAGE_PRIORITY_FLOW } To INPUT_RESOURCE { ResourceName = Ore Ratio = 0.25 FlowMode = STAGE_PRIORITY_FLOW } Then science labs will be able to produce rocketparts from ore. After that, you just need to add a docking port to use as a launchpad Hope this helps. Note: The button to make rocketparts will be called "Start Printing RocketParts" or "Stop Printing RocketParts"
  14. Today
  15. Sprints are a part of SCRUM which itself is an Agile methodology. I know it, because I've used it across every game I've worked on. That was what they were using last I checked or bothered to speculate. I think things may have changed with certain people becoming Product Owners over certain feature sets and teams. The suggested MAXIMUM of Sprint planning by the way, is EIGHT HOURS for a FOUR WEEK SPRINT. https://scrumguides.org/ This would be pages 7 and 8 of the SCRUM Guide of 2020, which you can find here: https://scrumguides.org/docs/scrumguide/v2020/2020-Scrum-Guide-US.pdf#zoom=100
  16. We've recently seen the same episode ourselves, and it shared a similar meaning for us as our future is uncertain concerning where we will live next year.
  17. iirc they work in a form of SCRUM, or just scrum so something like 2 weeks and longer cycles is an examples.. i remember hearing sprint and i researched it and i saw scrum... but this makes sense but there could be other ones that use "sprint"
  18. Wow, maybe taller/steeper mountains are common on smaller active worlds?
  19. I very seriously doubt they've adopted SAFe @Casellina X, I am willing to be wrong, but I highly doubt it. The whole point of SAFe is to be "Agile" and Adaptable with product delivery and one of the major principles of SAFe is incremental building with rapid integration of learning cycles, like Kolb's.
  20. So I'm NOT necessarily completely wrong about that thing casting a shadow on Europa that I estimated to be 3-7 km tall by counting pixels?
  21. When in fact all the negativity is driving me away.
  22. If they're running Scaled Agile with multiple release trains, it's entirely possible. Maybe not 10 exact working days worth of planning (and not for everybody), but extremely close to it. I've been in several such sessions. It's not enjoyable for the people that are in the trenches and (at least for me) rarely brought any value other than a vague understanding of what other teams are delivering and who depends upon who. They often feel like they're only held to make the nontechnical people/project managers feel like they're doing something. I'm not going to cast that accusation at Intercept Games, but I'll definitely throw it at the higher ups - those above Nate.
  1. Load more activity