All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Did you miss the post where I asked you if it was a one off or not? If you are going to provide support and ongoing updates, I’ll gladly step away. Yes, see above. Why dont you exercise a bit of patience and give someone a bit of time to reply, and possible update thee message. You literally replied within seconds of my post. Regarding Malah’s mods, I’m going to review my email history and posts, will answer that part in due time.
  3. I took this ole Flying Garbage Truck out for a spin in 1.8.1 and she still flies. I may update it one day, it's a really old build.
  4. I add dependencies when it makes sense. For this, the only thing may be a library
  5. I'm wanting to do a war RP in KSP but i dont know of any Gun mod for my kerbals. so does anyone have any suggestions?
  6. Here's the relevant peices of information. The probe is landed at 7 degrees north by 39 degrees east if that is in any way helpful. I also was curious to see if this had been explored much and came up with this thread and a few papers that it links to (although the relevant one is down) https://worldbuilding.stackexchange.com/questions/4850/how-would-winds-behave-on-a-tidally-locked-planet At the terminator, winds in the upper atmosphere would flow toward the night side, cool and sink, and then flow at lower elevations back toward the daylight side to get heated and rise again. I know these winds aren't modelable in-game but you wonder what kind of terminator canyons this process would carve over billions of years...
  7. Hello So i am Having A Problem That When I Force Opengl And Load Into A SpacePlane My Game Crashes And I Dont Know What Is Causing It
  8. still using the old texture for the service bay? ooh also.. what kinda fps you getting? I'm looking to upgrade soon
  9. @linuxgurugameralso would you be so kind as to explain why it is that when I take on a mod and decide to start maintaining it that you come along and decide to start maintaining said mod? This has happened before with Zero Mini AVC ... Malah handed off Malah's quick mods to the both of us and you hijacked the whole kit and caboodle Any explanation as to why?
  10. See above. Would also welcome more sounds and configs
  11. Let us all hope that you don't make your version have dependencies on your other mods like you have done to most of the mods you have adopted
  12. I think the entire English speaking world knows this one... the word in that usage alone is close to a century old and has existed in other forms for longer lol You'll be telling us what "cool" means next... a word even more recent that dibs lol.
  13. I've combined all the new wheel sounds into a single file, see below I'm looking to see if I can have this work with KSPWheel as well. If I can, I'll be considering adopting this mod. Silly me, I forgot that KSPWheel has it's own sounds I'm still considering adopting it, if I do, it will get a new name to avoid conflicting with either @DoctorDavinci's version or @pizzaoverhead's version
  14. No sooner had I published my Victor II aircraft for aerial deployment of navaids, I realized how to protect the fragile HG-5 relay antenna and jam five of them into a Victor... So, one can not only make a navaid network for Victor airways (so-called), but one can also make a ground-based relay network. ...and/or ocean-based! This version is Victor III.
  15. Today
  16. Yup - started this adventure back in June 2013.
  17. Are you adopting it, or is this just a one-time rebuild?
  18. Not sure that I ever updated the Scatterer configs to the new syntax when the big refactor happened 'recently'. Therefore, @The Minmus Derp you might want to try deleting the Scatterer configs in this mod and then copying in some from a different mod that supplies them like SVE...?
  19. There was Second Reality, though... as well as other demos to blow people's minds.
  20. It's a pity but anyway the resolution was low. And there was no Expanse, Game of Thrones, etc.
  21. Well maybe he would like to have Graphene Oxide capacitor's in KSP2?
  22. tbf I don't have *any* friends that play ksp... though I know what you mean, would be super nice for community challenges (especially of the air combat variety) for more than 4.
  1. Load more activity