All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. As you have "never used mechjeb before this week" the guide does a good job over covering the many different features of mechjeb2. Since mechjeb is not part of a stock experience, very little of that will translate into understanding what the various fields & readouts pertain to across many sub windows. Also you can create custom UI windows with tailored info. This is what some people have recommended in the past when trying to get MJ to work specifically with RO. https://github.com/KSP-RO/RP-1/wiki/TroubleshootingMechJebPVG Hope it helps.
  3. Yeah, the end result was that the generated drag cubes had a much smaller front or rear face than they should have, resulting in the front and/or rear drag cube faces of connected parts not getting occluded, which added a considerable amount of drag, especially at transonic speeds. That thing could not glide to save its life. With the fixed drag cubes, drag went down by between 1/3 and 1/2, depending on the AoA, the L/D ratio went up significantly, and it can actually glide now! LOL Anytime, m8!
  4. The only people giving it a pass are the people you have made up in your mind. No one is going to give it a pass if the game leaves Early Access like that.
  5. Floor 4760: A fishtank with MIDI-chlorians.
  6. Hi, Without sharing any videos or screenshots (I could share if needed), I have a problem with my first orbital attempt in RO. It seems my first stage shuts down prematurely. I can figure out why this is happening -- it's because the calculated apoapsis matches the orbit altitude target I entered in MechJeb (170 km in my case). I don't want that to happen; is there a way to force a stage to use all of its fuel? Second, just before the engine shuts off, the engine gimbals, and so after the engine shuts off, my ship is put into a tumble about one of its short axes. This is very annoying. What can I do to solve these problems? I want to use all of my fuel and I don't want the ship to tumble after the engine turns off. Thanks, Ben
  7. Was just watching Real Engineerings video on Dragonfly and they mention that the drones roaters we're 1 meter across. A METER? How large is this thing? For some reason I've been picturing something microwave sized.
  8. Thanks. I think I need MechJeb help that is specific to RO. I'm very experienced at stock KSP.
  9. Today
  10. Cold Chisel: Listen now to the wind, babe Listen now to the rain Feel that water lickin' at my feet again I don't wanna see this town no more Wastin' my days on a factory floor First thing you know I'll be back in Ban River again Anytime you want babe, you can come around But only six days separates me and the great Top End I been working hard, twelve hours a day And the money I saved won't buy my youth again I'm goin' for the heat babe, and the tropical rain In a place where no man's puttin' on the dog for me I'm waitin' on the weekend, set o' brand new tyres And back in Ban River's just where I want to be Listen now to the wind, babe Listen now to the rain Feel that water lickin' at my feet again I don't wanna see this town no more Too many years made up my mind to go or stay Right to my dying day I don't wanna see another engine line Too many years and I owe my mind First set o' wheels headin' back Ban River again First thing you know I'll be back in Ban River again I got the motor runnin', I got the rest of my days Sold everything I owned for just a song So anytime you want babe, you can come around But don't leave it too late, you just might find me gone Listen now to the wind, babe Listen now to the rain Feel that water lickin' at my feet again I don't wanna see this town no more Too many years made up my mind to go or stay Right to my dying day I don't wanna see another engine line Too many years and I owe my mind First set o' wheels headin' back Ban River again I don't need the score I'm goin' through the door Gonna tell the man I don't want no more Pick up a fast car and burn my name in the road One week, two week, maybe even more liquid all my money up against the damn wall First thing you know I'll be back in Ban River again First thing you know I'll be back in Ban River again First thing you know I'll be Back in Ban River Again
  11. Unrareville When a small unique town gets swallowed by a bigger boring city.
  12. And the next one is Baney-M with Ban the Rivers of Banylon.
  13. Pizza oven made pepperoni sentient mutations with mushroom brains and peanuts, caramelized onions and garlic
  14. Calling 911 because nobody is being creative in my thread.
  15. Granted: You get it and so now everybody knows. I wish someone had played.
  16. Multiverse of hills. I pick one of the billions.
  1. Load more activity