Residual memory leak from flying over terrain

Over the last couple of days, I've been noticing what appears to be a slow memory leak, initially I thought maybe it was coming from a mod, but right now, I'm running a 100% mod free game and I can see the memory usage slowly rise in taskmanager while I'm orbiting minmus at low orbit of around 10km. I would use the GCmonitor to see the memory usage ingame (which is a bit higher than taskmanager reports), but I wanted to be sure that there wasn't a memory leak coming from that somehow.

Heres the output log and crash data from the last time I crashed: http://sta.sh/0e91nkfjccm Don't mind the bloated output log, that came from MechJeb.

Edit: eh, I'm going to put GCmonitor in because I can see what the actual memory usage is.

Edit2: Ok, now I'm not so sure about the terrain being the cause, but theres definetly something doing memory leak.

Edited by smjjames
clarifying title

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.