problem :/

Hello, I'm creating this topic because I've got a problem with my game; every time i add a mod or modify a CFG file, when I start my game and i choose my save it doesn't show the ksc to the correct angle, my camera is between the VAB and the kerbals hire center. but that's not all. I can't move my cam or click on a building to go in, and when I load quicksave or autosave, I can go to the quick/auto saved ship but, same thing, I can't interact with the ship or move my cam. the only option I found for now is to restart my game, but I've installed more than 30 mods so It's really really annoying to wait until game restarts... Anyone here had the same issue? And did someone found something to stop that?
Thanks

[quote name='Tomato29']Hello, I'm creating this topic because I've got a problem with my game; every time i add a mod or modify a CFG file, when I start my game and i choose my save it doesn't show the ksc to the correct angle, my camera is between the VAB and the kerbals hire center. but that's not all. I can't move my cam or click on a building to go in, and when I load quicksave or autosave, I can go to the quick/auto saved ship but, same thing, I can't interact with the ship or move my cam. the only option I found for now is to restart my game, but I've installed more than 30 mods so It's really really annoying to wait until game restarts... Anyone here had the same issue? And did someone found something to stop that?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

I've ecounter this situation a lot! It seems to happen only on my long time career save(with 30+ active flight). Whenever this happen, I still can click the back to main menu and Resume save again then it'll usually work for me. However, sometimes the option on the resume saved page won't be clickable and grayed out but I can fix that by switching my current focus window to something else, like file explorer or internet browser etc.

I have had this issue ALOT, and i found its actually caused when you click out of KSP (when you have 2 screens) during the loading process of the save, so you either have to click out right after you load the save, or keep KSP as your window until it's loaded in. It happens a lot more in modded/higher flight saves, as there is more load time

[quote name='Bubbadevlin']I have had this issue ALOT, and i found its actually caused when you click out of KSP (when you have 2 screens) during the loading process of the save, so you either have to click out right after you load the save, or keep KSP as your window until it's loaded in. It happens a lot more in modded/higher flight saves, as there is more load time[/QUOTE]
This. This is exactly what happens in my experience.

PC Specs:
Windows 7
AMD fx-6300
AMD R9 270X
gigabyte ga-970A-DS3P

mods:
Adjustable landing gear
American pack
ASET
BDynamics
Burntogether
Chatterer
CMES
CollisionFX
Endurance
Environmentalvisualenhancements
Firespitter
Habitatpack
HeatControl
IRSequencer
Rasterpropmonitor
KAS
KIS
KerbalFoundries
Kethane
Hyperedit (just for big vessel tests :x )
Layered animations
Magic smoke industries
Near Future propulsion
Near Future solar
OPT spaceplane parts
Planetshine
proceduralfairings
proceduralparts
Quiztech
SpaceY-lifters
Surfacelights
SXT
Tarsierspace tech
Trajectories
Umbraspaceindustries ( FTT and USI )
Wildblue industries
and modulemanager

That's a lot of mods, and some of them aren't updated, I wonder now if that could be the problem

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hey thanks Torgo! That works :D when I clicked clear the inputs it cleared all problems :)

I had something that sounds pretty similar with Kerbal Alarm Clock. It was caused by loading one save, then switching to a different one at a later time that was beyond one of the alarms I had set.
If you have Kerbal Alarm Clock, try removing it and see if the problem still occurs.

Also, in the future, please post requests for help in the Support forum.

[quote name='Bubbadevlin']I have had this issue ALOT, and i found its actually caused when you click out of KSP (when you have 2 screens) during the loading process of the save, so you either have to click out right after you load the save, or keep KSP as your window until it's loaded in. It happens a lot more in modded/higher flight saves, as there is more load time[/QUOTE]

YES!! This is the exactly what my configuration is. I can finally replicate the scenario now! THANK YOU!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.