Science Report Storage

Hey all, quick question.

My KSP seems to be having issues with more than 30 Science Reports stored in one module.  Is this strange, or is that the limit?  I don't seem to be able to scroll past 30 when viewing reports, they're trapped beyond the scroll limit.  I can store as many as I want in the capsule, but I can't get at them to process them or transmit or what have you...

Thanks!

Edited by Fortunateson1969

7 hours ago, Streetwind said:

But when you transmit or process some of them, shouldn't the rest become available? Like, can you not open another set of 30 afterwards?

I probably can, and honestly this may be more of a 1.0.5 question at this point.  In 1.0.5, when you process the report still sticks around.  If I have 30 in a pod, and add 5 more, I can only look at (keep, transmit, process, trash) the first 30, and the last 5 are lost until I do something dire to 5 of the original 30.  

With 1.1, it seems that processing 'destroys' the report itself, so those 5 may come to the end of the queue.

My original plan (and still active I suppose) plan is to gather up all the science I possibly can from Kerbin, Mun, Minmus and shoot it off to whatever labs I have and process it all there.  That'd be a ton of reports, but if I can't do much with any > 30 then it'll be tough to pull off.

I'm going to test this in a few hours by putting 300 Kerbin experiments into a lab and then see what happens.

Yes, in 1.1 processing an experiment into data in the MPL destroys the experiment. So you need to take (and store) a few extra copies of your experiments to take back to KSC also.

OK, my orbital rendezvous took many more orbits than I hoped, but I finally was able to test. And I didn't see anything strange at all.

I loaded up 345 experiments into the MPL. I was able to scroll more than 40 of them (forward and back), process them, and everything.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.