[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

3 minutes ago, AlmostNASA said:

I could give up my old house

and tour it for him

that's really nice of you :) but only if you want

theres also spots in sunset valley  and im sure we can squeeze another spot in sanctuary lane and theres a spot beside fluburtur

Edited by SparkyFox

1 minute ago, MK3424 said:

And what about the area around dthu's new skyscraper? there is room around it.

that's what im saying too, next to fluburturs house

is the plans still up for moving dfthus tower? I still need to wait for spc to be updated and I can do it when the server is empty, theres a certain time where no one is on the server for at least 3 hours so I could use that window, and id imagine the spot to be marked down so it would be a quick 15-20 minute job

Edited by SparkyFox

3 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

that's what im saying too, next to fluburturs house

is the plans still up for moving dfthus tower? I still need to wait for spc to be updated and I can do it when the server is empty, theres a certain time where no one is on the server for at least 3 hours so I could use that window, and id imagine the spot to be marked down so it would be a quick 15-20 minute job

As long as d is cool with it, I'm fine

SERVER ANNOUNCMENT

I Have some bad news:

1. We need to shutdown the server for tonight because Mk's internet has reached its limit and the more data we add, the worse it's going to be on Mk's data, so until Mk's internet renews (which is a couple of hours, I don't know how many) I need to stop the server

2. We need to ease up on skyscrapers i: the height ii: block count because
 it creates a lot of lag because all the bloks that have to be loaded in. if we could keep skyscrapers to a minimum please.

3. the amount of items in chest inside both of the existing towers need to be cut down, most of those chests are empty and 40% of the items have been forgotten about so could we please use the materials as it is also causing lag and eating up on the bandwich.

1 hour ago, SparkyFox said:

he should be, plus he would have the first tower in paradise and he'd be popular and be known for it :wink:

Technically I have the first one. It's just still WIP. 

1 hour ago, DarkOwl57 said:

k

MUST SPAM MAX'S NOTIFICATIONS BOX!!!

MORE!!!

help meeeeeee... 

Spoiler

pwG5xYP.jpg

RIP my notifications...

9 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

1. We need to shutdown the server for tonight because Mk's internet has reached its limit and the more data we add, the worse it's going to be on Mk's data, so until Mk's internet renews (which is a couple of hours, I don't know how many) I need to stop the server

Ok. 

10 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

2. We need to ease up on skyscrapers i: the height ii: block count because it creates a lot of lag because all the bloks that have to be loaded in. if we could keep skyscrapers to a minimum please.

Mine aren't going to be as big as Dfthu's. I'll try my best to keep the redstone lag to a minimum, although I do a lot of redstone... 

10 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

3. the amount of items in chest inside both of the existing towers need to be cut down, most of those chests are empty and 40% of the items have been forgotten about so could we please use the materials as it is also causing lag and eating up on the bandwich.

DOWN WITH THE BIRCHFELLAS CHEST LAG! (Have I been watching too much Hermitcraft?) I tried to organize (ish) my chest and I have no empty ones. I'll clean up my apartment chests tommorow.

Server announcement

I'm going to have to have the server closed for a little bit longer than I expected(maybe an hour after the mks internet has renewed) because I've came across a problem
The server save is over 900mb. THAT WILL cause some serious problems, especially on the backup sections and that's going drain Mks data like crazy. I'm going to have to compress the memory down and do a few clean ups. DO NOT worry, nothing will be lost, you wont lose a thing or any of your progress or items. chest items MAY be shuffled, but nothing will be lost.

11 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

Server announcement

I'm going to have to have the server closed for a little bit longer than I expected(maybe an hour after the mks internet has renewed) because I've came across a problem
The server save is over 900mb. THAT WILL cause some serious problems, especially on the backup sections and that's going drain Mks data like crazy. I'm going to have to compress the memory down and do a few clean ups. DO NOT worry, nothing will be lost, you wont lose a thing or any of your progress or items. chest items MAY be shuffled, but nothing will be lost.

alrighty fine with me

18 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

Server announcement

Go ahead. Anything to help the server has my support. I have one request: If you move items can you tell people where the stuff is when you're done? 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.