[INDEV]-[1.4.3] - To Boldly Go | An external application designed to procedurally generate an entire galaxy for KSP.

daniel l.

Just now, Tykylo said:

Look, it just won't open. That's all.

I'm not trying to offend you. It's worked for everyone else so I'm trying to help you. But right now i can't think of any logical reason why it shouldn't work other than Antivirus or user error.

Just now, daniel l. said:

I'm not trying to offend you. It's worked for everyone else so I'm trying to help you. But right now i can't think of any logical reason why it shouldn't work other than Antivirus or user error.

I wasn't offended. I'm just frustrated that I won't be able to use this mod :(

Just now, Tykylo said:

I wasn't offended. I'm just frustrated that I won't be able to use this mod :(

Hmmm.... The EXE doesn't really matter too much. You can run it on any 64 bit windows machine and just take the 'galaxy.cfg' file. Or you can ask someone else on the forum to generate a galaxy for you and send the file. The EXE is only useful for creating the galaxies. Outside of that, You don't need it.

Anyway. Try to disable Norton. I'm not really able to explain how. But a little fumbling around should do it.

I think there's a slight problem in the mod:

It's on an exe file. And Mac users can't use that.

What I'm sugesting is that a Mac-friendly clone of the exe program would be a good idea.

If it's possible, it would be thankful to add another download for the Mac app.   downupdown up down

Just an idea. :wink:

Edited by Nailed it!

13 minutes ago, Nailed it! said:

I think there's a slight problem in the mod:

It's on an exe file. And Mac users can't use that.

What I'm sugesting is that a Mac-friendly clone of the exe program would be a good idea.

If it's possible, it would be thankful to add another download for the Mac app.   downupdown up down

Just an idea. :wink:

Agreed. I am working toward that. Eventually I would like there to be a python version that mac and linux users can use. One of the reasons I am trying to help @daniel l. out in code streaming is to make it easier to port to python. I have a quick and dirty version working in python, but it doesn't do everything the same.

It's been a weird loop of prototype in python-->port that to qbasic-->reimplement in python loop for me