[1.12.x] BetterTimeWarpContinued - Customizable Time Warp, and Lossless Physics Warp

linuxgurugamer

• 2 months later...

I am also confused. I tried setting it to physics warp in space, but still could not go faster than 1x under acceleration. It seems like selecting physics warp in the gui only allows changing the multipliers, not turning it on. Am I missing something or does this mod not do what the description says it does?

Having forum issues, but trying without a quote, to RayneCloud:

If I interpret "enable" correctly, you probably want one or the other. This lets you crank the physics warp up and either the burn finishes quickly or the Kraken claims your ship. Persistent Thrust lets you do the burn under normal timewarp.

To AmanitaVerna:

This just changes the multipliers; you use the ordinary keys (Modifier + . or  Modifier + ,) to turn physics warp on in vacuum. The mod doesn't do that because you can already do it in stock.

To ctbram:

You're probably pressing the key for normal timewarp, like a poster above.

1 hour ago, AmanitaVerna said:

Oh! I had no idea you could do that in stock!

Since you just discovered this , I'd suggest that you just use the stock settings for a while to get used to what they are doing before using this mod.  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.