1 hour ago, StrandedonEarth said:

An actual date?

Quite possibly. The WB-57s are set for that day as well. Hmm

Sorry, the WB-57s are 4/17/23-4/18/23

Edited by tater

The tweet in question. ^^^

12 minutes ago, StrandedonEarth said:

I may just need to call in sick Monday…

I may need to rent a car Sunday (son has school next week, so he can drive mine—then I can fly back)

I plan to take off from work if need be as well. I hope launch is late afternoon so I wont have to. But then what if it scubs? Oh well... What can you do? I dont see a launch happening on the 10th. I hope I'm wrong of course, but there will be a scrub. I foresee an abort at ignition. Getting all 33 Raptors to show green will not happen on the first attempt.

So.. Do I take off on a backup day instead? :P Its a test launch so if it could not be before 4pm that'd be great.

Edit : Actually about 30min after sunset would be mind blowing. 

Edited by Motokid600

32 minutes ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Rumor mill is saying peta or some other bunch of clowns are waiting in the wings with a lawsuit as soon as the launch license drops, hence the lack of official communication.  Take with a grain of salt. 

I really wanna see this thing fly. Annoying that they have  to play games that interfere with my planning.

As much as I want to see this fly, I might have to give the first flight a miss. This timing means going alone, which makes it substantially less fun as a road trip. With advanced notice of a date so that I could fly, it'd be much more painless. Fly, stay at hotel, watch launch, fly home. Way better than 15-30 hours driving.