World Of Tanks, World Of Warships, War Thunder.... Etc.

Kerbinchaser

What tier have you made it to so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. World Of Warships

2. 2. World Of Tanks

3. 3. War Thunder

38 minutes ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Well of course you shouldn't just come into a thread, leave an annoying comment and then leave.

If you don't play these games, don't post here. 

Wow there young man, now an opinion considered as an offence? i mean, yeah, you have a point. but you literally asked what tier you have in which game. if it's disturbed you, i'm not sorry (or i'm idk how you will accept it). at the end, i answered your question, no offence.

love (maybe not so much)

some random 13 years old junior high student who struggles installing outdated mods in KSP.

3 minutes ago, JERONIMO said:

Wow there young man, now an opinion considered as an offence? i mean, yeah, you have a point. but you literally asked what tier you have in which game. if it's disturbed you, i'm not sorry (or i'm idk how you will accept it). at the end, i answered your question, no offence.

love (maybe not so much)

some random 13 years old junior high student who struggles installing outdated mods in KSP.

I am just saying, if you don't have a constructive comment to the conversation then you shouldn't post it. I didn't say I was offended, I said I was annoyed by the comment.

Also, revealing your age right on the rule is a pretty close shave.  

And if you need help downloading outdated mods, let me know. 

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

Just now, Lo Var Lachland said:

I am just saying, if you don't have a constructive comment to the conversation then you shouldn't post it. I didn't say I was offended, I said I was annoyed by the comment.

a stereotype about the junior high, now, i'm impressed about you'r reaction speed

1 minute ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

And if you need help downloading outdated mods, let me know. 

oh and indeed, do you know the problem with downloading camera tools, the icon doesn't appear, do i need another mod? i remember there is one who inables or disablse the abillity of showing the icons on the toolbar with the mods.

30 minutes ago, JERONIMO said:

a stereotype about the junior high, now, i'm impressed about you'r reaction speed

oh and indeed, do you know the problem with downloading camera tools, the icon doesn't appear, do i need another mod? i remember there is one who inables or disablse the abillity of showing the icons on the toolbar with the mods.

With mods that are more outdated, you might actually have to download an older version of KSP instead of trying to get the mod to work on the current version. 
Long story short, if the mod isn't updated, you should try to use the last version that it was updated for. 

1 minute ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

With mods that are more outdated, you might actually have to download an older version of KSP instead of trying to get the mod to work on the current version. 
Long story short, if the mod isn't updated, you should try to use the last version that it was updated for. 

well, i tried several time, last time it worked was 1.4, i did, nothing appeared.

still thanks

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.