[1.12.x] Textures Unlimited Recolour Depot

maybe I did something wrong during the installation or I put some settings wrong?, I have this problem, the textures are not uniform, on the stock parts and mod support parts

I installed TU and TUFX with CKAN, and TURD manually

Captura-de-pantalla-3.png 

Captura-de-pantalla-1.pngCaptura-de-pantalla-2.png

On 7/10/2024 at 9:28 AM, GianFrank said:

maybe I did something wrong during the installation or I put some settings wrong?, I have this problem, the textures are not uniform, on the stock parts and mod support parts

Captura-de-pantalla-3.png 

Captura-de-pantalla-1.pngCaptura-de-pantalla-2.png

I think some modded parts have a different shader from the stock parts that might be why they look different? So you might have to adjust yourself the paint of each mods to make them go with the stock ones

Edited by TheThunder

1 hour ago, ksp guy14 said:

is there a page?

It's on the same forum look at those posts down, he already made some of them so it's on it's way, Restock is also being added by @Orbital_phoenix

Basically everything is on page 31 of this forum.

On 7/3/2024 at 10:06 AM, ZZetho said:

I have made some recolours for the Missing History and Extra docking ports mods.

Missing History recolour: https://github.com/ZZetho/TU_MissingHistory

Extra Docking Ports recolour: https://github.com/ZZetho/TU_ExtraDockingPorts

TU_MissingHistory_image.png

TU_EDP_image.png

I think they came out pretty well, I might try to make some for a bigger mod next

On 7/7/2024 at 8:05 PM, ZZetho said:

Recolours for Near Future Spacecraft: https://github.com/ZZetho/TU_NearFutureSpacecraft

TU_NFS_image.png

Every part has a recolour except the larger radial engine because i didn't come up with a way to recolour it i thought looked good.

On 7/9/2024 at 3:36 AM, ZZetho said:

Yes, im working on near future propulsion next

Edited by TheThunder

I've changed from NF propulsion to working on NF aeronautics for the moment as i have been having trouble with getting the textures to display right on some of the fuel tanks.

wip pic:

jQaEtWk.png

I think some of the recolours look a bit messy right now (especially that nacelle on the bottom right)

Also i have been thinking about making a separate thread for my recolours so you don't have to search through this thread.

Edited by ZZetho
edit

1 hour ago, ZZetho said:

I've changed from NF propulsion to working on NF aeronautics for the moment as i have been having trouble with getting the textures to display right on some of the fuel tanks.

wip pic:

jQaEtWk.png

I think some of the recolours look a bit messy right now (especially that nacelle on the bottom right)

Also i have been thinking about making a separate thread for my recolours so you don't have to search through this thread.

Cool, i'd love to have a thread with you colors pack cuz i wanna know how you make the color mask i might be of help

On 7/10/2024 at 8:28 AM, GianFrank said:

maybe I did something wrong during the installation or I put some settings wrong?

Maybe.

On 7/10/2024 at 8:28 AM, GianFrank said:

Which TU are you using?

On 4/22/2018 at 8:40 PM, Manwith Noname said:

Important: In order for these packs to display as intended, it is important that the Reflection Refresh Mode in the games graphics options is set to anything other than OFF. Choose a refresh rate that suits you and your hardware but reflections need to be enabled for correct rendering. It is also currently critical for the included version of Textures Unlimited to be used over the public release.

Also make sure the rendering quality preset is good or higher.

7 hours ago, Manwith Noname said:

Maybe.

Which TU are you using?

Also make sure the rendering quality preset is good or higher.

TU 1.5.10.25 by shadowmage45

Render Quality: Fantastic

Texture Quality: Full Res

Reflection Refresh: Every Frame

Reflection Texture Resolution: 1024

Here my LOG file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/nytzsj7twdeiwfe/KSP.log/file

And mod list

Captura-de-pantalla-6.png

Edited by GianFrank

On 7/16/2024 at 9:09 PM, GianFrank said:

TU 1.5.10.25 by shadowmage45

I take it you are still using the version from CKAN? Please use the version provided with the recolour download. If that doesn't fix it, you may be experiencing a conflict with other shader mods you have installed.

Also of note, might be worth uninstalling a few things. You are installing things that are increasing your load time but ultimately failing to function. As one example, you apparently have the OPT recolour pack installed but not the OPT mod.

49 minutes ago, Manwith Noname said:

I take it you are still using the version from CKAN? Please use the version provided with the recolour download. If that doesn't fix it, you may be experiencing a conflict with other shader mods you have installed.

Also of note, might be worth uninstalling a few things. You are installing things that are increasing your load time but ultimately failing to function. As one example, you apparently have the OPT recolour pack installed but not the OPT mod.

I think I had a similar problem with CKAN version and landing gears so I had to modify the blacklist cfg file of TURD might be that

1 hour ago, ZZetho said:

Recolours for Near Future Aeronautics have been finished.

Download: https://github.com/ZZetho/TU_NearFutureAero

Important! - when you install this put the TU_NearFutureAero folder inside gamedata, not in the TURD folder as with the other recolours.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I've look a bit into how the TURD system works I could probably help make the textures but I have no competences in coding excrements, I'm a 3D artist xD

So if you want me to make some textures I just need to look into how to export into .dds never used that extension

17 hours ago, TheThunder said:

I've look a bit into how the TURD system works I could probably help make the textures but I have no competences in coding excrements, I'm a 3D artist xD

The coding bit is actually pretty simple, its 99% copy and paste, i have been considering making a tutorial if people are interested.

On 7/19/2024 at 1:49 PM, SpeedyB said:

I would love to add TURD compatibility to some things.  I would love a tutorial!

Ok, it might take a while for that to happen though, i have some other stuff i want to do first.

Edit: here it is

Edited by ZZetho

4 hours ago, ZZetho said:

The coding bit is actually pretty simple, its 99% copy and paste, i have been considering making a tutorial if people are interested.

I'd love to see one I need to add some OPT elements to TURD cause not everything is not it.

Im having issues with this mod i hope someone can help me.     I have module manager, Texture Unlimited, and Turd files in the GameData folder.  But I dont see anything different in game.  Im not sure how to change the colors.  I dont see any icon on the bottom right side of my screen either.   

10 hours ago, HammerTyme said:

Im having issues with this mod i hope someone can help me.     I have module manager, Texture Unlimited, and Turd files in the GameData folder.  But I dont see anything different in game.  Im not sure how to change the colors.  I dont see any icon on the bottom right side of my screen either.   

Right click the part you want to recolour and open the recolouring GUI near the bottom of the right click menu. 

Firstly, a big thanks goes to everyone working on these mods. You are very much appreciated.

Is it possible to recolour the Mk2 Clamp-O-Tron? If yes, what do i need to do to make it work.
Thanks in advance