On 10/21/2023 at 8:53 AM, TwoCalories said:

Selling Alaska to the United States.

We already have Siberia, who needs Alaska?

On 10/21/2023 at 2:58 PM, Kimera Industries said:

Forgetting parachutes after a grand tour of the solar system... in RSS.

I am sure my craft has enough drag already.

Playing with a Hula Hoop in San Fransisco.

<Submit Reply> "Hehehehe, I'm such a troll-" *sound of entire army of KSP fans and the KSP1 and 2 developers marching to your door*

Going on a submarine not approved by any regulatory body, built with inadequate hull materials and off-the-shelf components.

<stands atop a steep hill> i think i can hula…<falls>

eating a huge meal then going on a joy ride aerobatic flight in a biplane. <think the scene with tommy lee jones in space cowboys where that kid buys a similar flight as clint eastwood comes looking for jones>

"After two days without sleep and barely enough food and water, I've finally finished my RSS grand tour! Just gonna F5-" *crashes and loses all progress* "GDHS KJDSKJHADHSJADSJKHJHDGFSAJHKFAGSDHJKDFSAJKHDSFJKH

DFSHJKAHKJDFSAHJKFDSJHKHJK" *explodes*

Landing on the Mun's south pole.

"Psh, I've literally like, seen all the space images- what!? Russia had a Venus lander? Europe is sending a probe to Mercury? NASA already launched Orion as a test?  America landed on the moon?"

Launching a Mars probe only to have it be lost because of an error in conversion between imperial and metric.

12 minutes ago, TwoCalories said:

"Metric? Whose flag is on the Moon?"

Would just like to point out that America landed on the Moon using metric, sooo...

"Guys, I'll just screenshot the co-ords he ejected at." *his computer can't screenshot* "Ok, um, I'll take a picture with my phone." *his phone is dead* *power goes out and computer crashes* 

Incorrectly installing 100 mods and then learning about CKAN

*Several hours and a corrupted PC later* "You're telling me this has been here the whole time."

Doing on-street parking with your brand-new car and then hearing an action-movie car chase coming.

16 hours ago, Kimera Industries said:

Would just like to point out that America landed on the Moon using metric, sooo...

Well, those Lockheed Martin engineers in 1998 would like to object... :P