• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Wikipedia is surely a good way to quickly get information!"

Hacking into the NORAD missile launch interfaces thinking it'll be like in the action movies, where it's literally like a video game or something. "Enter password!" "No need to enter the target coordinates, we know exactly where you want it to hit!" "Launch codes? Physical keys that need to entered? Pssh!"

Spoiler

Microsoft's Clippy briefly reemerges before being banished to the  nether-realm - Softonic

"It looks like you're trying to launch a missile at a the protagonists. Would you like my help?" "Yes/No"

Edited by TwoCalories

I am sure that connecting the launch computer to the internet so I can work from home, won't be a problem.

Inventing the first matter transporter.

Hello Jared, would you like to see my 1:1 scale replica of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant? *Jared runs away screaming*

Attempting not to interact with another human

"Alright, this 1:1 scale replica of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant should be perfect, I'll finally get some peace and quiet-"
*person from previous post arrives*

Attempting to interact with something that isn't human

"ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Spoiler

Lion - Wikipedia

"..."

Engaging an F/A-18E Super Hornet Block III equipped with a Block II IRST, enclosed weapon pods, and air-to-air missiles (radar guided and heat seeking).