Mod Compatibility With 1.12.4

linuxgurugamer

8 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

which mods aren't working?

Pretty sure kopernicus doesnt (i always disable that as it has always had version checking on every new update and always refused to run on new versions of the game), but ill try it anyways if you say it still works without a version update...

13 hours ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

@panzer1bAre you sure you wanted to post that here instead of the update announcement thread? ;)
And as far as I have read, the update never claimed to improve performance, just some bug fixes for tutorials and clock, as well as adding this rather unwanted launcher.

Though, your ships look awesome

It was purely for lag testing, i already had all these ships made before (the frigate, fighter, covrette have been around for quite a while, the larger cruiser is also old but i made a new subvariant of it somewhat recently and the only 1 thats actually semi new is the smaller cruiser).

17 hours ago, panzer1b said:

Pretty sure kopernicus doesnt (i always disable that as it has always had version checking on every new update and always refused to run on new versions of the game), but ill try it anyways if you say it still works without a version update...

I've heard about a couple of mods which are having problems, none of mine reported yet.

Before saying something doesn't work,  you should check.  Kopernicus had the version checking removed a while ago

6 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I've heard about a couple of mods which are having problems, none of mine reported yet.

Before saying something doesn't work,  you should check.  Kopernicus had the version checking removed a while ago

Parallax is broken on a few moons, namely Ike (my favorite moon after installing parallax 2 due to those really pretty crystals and well low enough gravity to make driving rather enjoyable, difficult with colliders but not impossible), and im sure its either parallax or kopernicus so yeah, not all my mods work.  Its not a huge deal as its just the rocks that dont spawn, but as i expected at least 1 mod did break at least partially :(...

7 minutes ago, panzer1b said:

...and im sure its either parallax or kopernicus...

Kopernicus, as this mod is version-bound. Spares the devs some headaches.

edit: I stand corrected. Apparently the Kopernicus version check got removed. My bad.

Edited by Dafni

1 hour ago, Dafni said:

Kopernicus, as this mod is version-bound. Spares the devs some headaches.

edit: I stand corrected. Apparently the Kopernicus version check got removed. My bad.

It gives a prompt and does load, just parallax scatters are broken on minmus, ike, bop, tylo.  Rest of the planets work fine.

4 hours ago, panzer1b said:

Parallax is broken on a few moons, namely Ike (my favorite moon after installing parallax 2 due to those really pretty crystals and well low enough gravity to make driving rather enjoyable, difficult with colliders but not impossible), and im sure its either parallax or kopernicus so yeah, not all my mods work.  Its not a huge deal as its just the rocks that dont spawn, but as i expected at least 1 mod did break at least partially :(...

You should report that to the Parallax author, along with a log file

Tweakscale will unable to load the dll if using launcher bypass on steam, the problem is reported to lista (although he didn’t get it since he opens ksp directly via exe for a long time)

Edited by ssd21345

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.