Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

Looking forward to head for the stars.
I've been working 7-8y to get exoplanets in KSP1, and I'm super excited to finally see support from the basegame.  
Aside from that I'm looking forward to the mod capabilities and what new content people will create. 

I am very much excited for the new and updated planets as well as the colony system. When I play KSP 1, I always have MKS installed because I really enjoy colonizing rather than just flag and leaving, furthermore, the colonies just look very cool.

17 hours ago, Dman979 said:

giveawaybanner_giveaway.png

Hey everyone!
To celebrate the release of Kerbal Space Program 2 Early Access, we are having a giveaway: Three copies of Kerbal Space Program 2 are up for grabs to members of this forum!

To enter, simply comment in this thread with something that you're excited for! (Only one entry will be counted per person. The purpose of this thread is as a giveaway and to share what you are excited for; off-topic complaints or comments about KSP2 should be posted in the appropriate forum location.)
Giveaway ends at 6PM PT Thursday! Countdown is here! The prizes will be given to the winners on launch day.
Good luck!

I'm very excited for the colonies and the interinstellar system because in the first game I had to use mods and the mods confused me a lot

Can't wait for all that intersteller and colonies stuff.Of course,like everyone else.Also,really excited for the new atmospheric effects.This clouds looks really cool.The gameplay will defenitely be much more interesting with them.