Maple-Zap CO Rockets and Planes (HIRING) TAKING ORDERS

zapy97

what should we focus on for our new Company  

1. 1. what should we focus on for our new Company

Ok, just show us some pictures then.

Some of my most recent.

I can't really call this mine, because I borrowed heavily from a design I saw in a video. I'm including it because it flies really well, needs no SAS, and barely needs any power to stay in the air.

kUYpG.png

tmASe.png

I usually stick to smaller planes. My computer doesn't like big ones. This isn't very pretty, but it's super maneuverable. For having one tank, it's got a great range. Max speed is generally about 160m/s, but I've hit much higher doing dives. Both this and the biplane are great for stunts.

fkf5n.png

uuOmB.png

This one was my attempt at building a compact trans-oceanic craft. I made it about 3/4 of the way. Maybe I wasn't flying efficiently, maybe the design was bad, I don't know. Very easy to maneuver. Max speed of 350m/s or so during level flight with the jet engines, and it'll do about 900m/s when you engage the aerospike. I also have a version with only jet engines. The range is great, seeing as it's got two rocket fuel tanks in addition to the jet tanks.

QB3kF.png

fhbBJ.png

L7j4B.png

Some of my most recent.

I can't really call this mine, because I borrowed heavily from a design I saw in a video. I'm including it because it flies really well, needs no SAS, and barely needs any power to stay in the air.

kUYpG.png

tmASe.png

I usually stick to smaller planes. My computer doesn't like big ones. This isn't very pretty, but it's super maneuverable. For having one tank, it's got a great range. Max speed is generally about 160m/s, but I've hit much higher doing dives. Both this and the biplane are great for stunts.

fkf5n.png

uuOmB.png

This one was my attempt at building a compact trans-oceanic craft. I made it about 3/4 of the way. Maybe I wasn't flying efficiently, maybe the design was bad, I don't know. Very easy to maneuver. Max speed of 350m/s or so during level flight with the jet engines, and it'll do about 900m/s when you engage the aerospike. I also have a version with only jet engines. The range is great, seeing as it's got two rocket fuel tanks in addition to the jet tanks.

QB3kF.png

fhbBJ.png

L7j4B.png

consider your self hired

Alright here it is, the MLP-1 or Mobile Launch Pad 1. Designed for orbital use and taking off anywhere within the carrier's range. Top recommended speed when on land: 50 m/s

screenshot73.png

screenshot69.png

screenshot66.png

screenshot75.png

The download: http://www./?yoxu1rqd5j811gk

Flight instructions: Once ready to take off at your current position, cut throttle and pump brakes until you hit 3 m/s, then you may hold the breaks. Disable all air dependent jet engines, throttle up, and take off. The rocket is stable.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.