Wettest tank

17 minutes ago, jounce said:

I have TweakScale,which means that size doesn't matter to me,but DMR does.

Which LFOX tank has the least DMR?

i'm not sure what dmr is, but i suppose it's the ratio between fuel content and dry mass.

in which case, nearly all the fuel tanks have a 8:1 ratio; it's the same for all. some of them, like the Mk2 and Mk3 fuselages, have lower ratios - to compensate higher thermal resistance.

the Mk0 fuselage has 9:1 ratio, but it's liquid fuel only. you can use it for LFOx if you have simple fuel switch installed.

12 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

the Mk0 fuselage has 9:1 ratio,

Yes,That's why I was not asking for LF tanks in the topic

I figured it out myself

Now I'm having a node issue:Tweakscaled parts would easily get node breaks if they are scaled up,even when autostrut is on

24 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

you have no reason to scale parts anymore

The only reasons to scale parts is that TweakScale decreases crew capacity if the scale is too small,and part/asteroid recovery missions don't scale their respective cargo down(you could just hang the part in front of the craft using a grappling hook,but asteroids are just too big to get hanged and not impact the TWR greatly)

If I could scale parts without greatly decreasing their node strength(actually the node strength isn't changing;its the weight thats increasing) then I could just scale up an mk1 ssta into a mk3 ssta with a crg100 cargo bay

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.