I got a notification upon starting ksp that tweak scale had fount a fatal error and recommended I share the KSP.log file on a file sharing website. I have 3 questions about this. 1: will putting the KSP.log file out on the internet endanger my saves is some way. 2:how do I find the KSP.log file, and 3:How do I fix this. here's the message's exact words for context:

Houston, we have a Problem!

Unfortunately Tweakscale found 1 **FATAL** issue(s0 on your KSP installment! This will probably corrupt your save games sooner or later!

The KSP.log is listing every compromised part(s) on your installment, look for lines with '[TweakScale] Error:**FATAL**' on the log line. Be aware the the parts being reported ar not the culprits, but the Screaming Victims. There's no possible automated fix for these.

This is a Show Stopper problem. Your best curse of action is to click the OK button to call for help on the TweakScale thread on the Forum (KSP will close). We will help you on diagnosing the Add'On that is troubling you. Publish your KSP.log on some file share service and mention it on the post.

If you choose to ignore this message and click cancel to proceed, be advised that you save games can get corrupted at any time, even when things appear to work by now. Backup everything *NOW* if you choose to ignore this message and proceed.

For starters, no, putting the log file on the web will not endanger your save files.  As to how to get to it, take a look at the following thread:

Regarding how to fix this...well, that's kind of why we need the log file.  That will give us clues as to why the error happened (although TweakScale is notorious for having issues, so you may want to check the thread specific to that mod's development).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.