Air Bugs

Nate Simpson

4 hours ago, Kerbart said:

The good ole' we never said that, we surely suggested it but we don't think it's OUR fault that YOU interpreted our carefully crafted words in such a way as any normal person would.

I don't think most people thought it would be science? I thought it was pretty clear that a "taste of science" was just intended to be a taste of what we'll get later. I could see how someone could make that mistake, however stuff like going "Hey here's what bugs we plan on fixing" in like half the dev posts and "heres the few parts we added this update", all the while only having one serious mention of science out of like, 8 dev posts? The dev posts were very clearly focused primarily on bugs (and also a few new parts), you think if the next update would be about science they'd like, show off more science then saying "Hey we're working on all features of the roadmap including science".

They probably could've been a bit better about clarifying for the casual reader, but to suggest like, the devs intentionally manipulated people into believing it was science is just silly, there is no way in which having people believe an update is science when it is not that would benefit them. Not to mention the fact that they've explicitly said it would not be science on places like discord (and also the fact that the update is 0.1.3 instead of 0.2.0 meaning its just a bug fix patch). This of course doesnt matter much to the casual reader who won't see/know these things, but it does prove that this wasn't an intentional act. 

On 6/15/2023 at 5:16 PM, Alexoff said:

We don't know how much money the game made or how much it took to develop, so it would be interesting to know

Watch the player count over a day or two after update - you will get some idea as many people I suspect would want to try out a new update.

Edited by asmi