Hotfix Summer

Nate Simpson

On 7/2/2023 at 2:55 PM, Scarecrow71 said:

Agreed...but I'll take it a step further and say I'd like to see less hostility from the fans towards other fans who don't share the same opinion.

I agree on this a lot. 

When the game is in a better state at some point in the future, stuff will probably cool down a bit.

5 hours ago, Sylvi Fisthaug said:

When the game is in a better state at some point in the future, stuff will probably cool down a bit.

There is another option that the game will continue to be supplemented at the same speed and this section of the subforum will simply become empty. Some will lose their last hope and will do something other than patiently waiting. The rest will write once a week "thanks for the update, Nate" and that's all...

4 minutes ago, Superfluous J said:

Yes they dropped all that bug fixing and science mode malarkey and jumped straight to multiplayer.

We were also shown two screenshots of the multiplayer. This is much more than what we have seen from science - only two animations in the editor and one part, also in the editor.

1 hour ago, The Aziz said:

That's what everyone should do instead of losing their minds here. Hop in whenever there's an update, if not liked, switch back.

I wrote about this - everyone on the forum will join the 7 billion people who are silently waiting for the readiness of KSP2, and most of them do not even know about it.

13 hours ago, Yakuzi said:

So at the time of the EA launch KSP2 had been in development well over 5 years, even if work on KSP2 started on the 31st of December 2017.

EDIT: If work started a couple of months after Take Two acquired the KSP intellectual property in May 2017, then today we're looking at ~6 years since KSP2 development started.

So if work continues at a similar pace, then we can probably expect to see what was initially promised for a full release in 2020 around 2040 or so. That's only two decades behind schedule!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lowi_Sace said:

are there no friday updates comming anymore? 

Dude.

The literal first post

On 6/30/2023 at 10:55 PM, Nate Simpson said:

Summer Changes

Now that summer’s here, with all its vacation-related comings and goings, I’ll be letting other parts of our team handle forum posting for a while. In the coming month, you’ll still see the following on the forums:

• Bug report updates
  • More AMAs
  • Challenges

Also a literal friday update from this friday