Help my Vall Probe

I launched my first Vall probe, its on its way to Jool. But the Wifi(signal) was 0. So I launched a relay to a solar orbit between Kerbin and Duna. The relay's signal was full. But the probe's signal were still 0. Should I wait or do what? PLZ HELP SAVE IT PLZ!!!

42 minutes ago, Kerbalsaurus said:

Well, you should still have control even with no signal, but worse comes to worse launch a new one with a relay dish on it. It can double as a relay for future missions to Jool too!

Bad News: NO CONTROL!! :(

49 minutes ago, Kerbalsaurus said:

好吧,即使没有信号,你仍然应该有控制权,但更糟糕的是发射一个带有中继盘的新信号。它也可以兼作未来前往 Jool 任务的中继!

50 minutes ago, Kerbalsaurus said:

好吧,即使没有信号,你仍然应该有控制权,但更糟糕的是发射一个带有中继盘的新信号。它也可以兼作未来前往 Jool 任务的中继!

Theres only 2 HG-5 Antenna on the probe

13 hours ago, Andrew1233 said:

HG-5 Antenna on the probe

Ah, that's your issue! Those antennae can't reach Kerbin from Jool. I'd suggest the Communotron 88-88  Antenna on your probe, as that can reach from anywhere. Here's a full article on the CommNet system from the wiki, maybe that might help: https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/CommNet

15 minutes ago, Kerbalsaurus said:

Ah, that's your issue! Those antennae can't reach Kerbin from Jool. I'd suggest the Communotron 88-88  Antenna on your probe, as that can reach from anywhere. Here's a full article on the CommNet system from the wiki, maybe that might help: https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/CommNet

Oh no! But Could it work if I launch more solar orbit relays with the largest antenna? I hope so.

19 minutes ago, Kerbalsaurus said:

I use it just because it fits.

10 minutes ago, Andrew1233 said:

Oh no! But Could it work if I launch more solar orbit relays with the largest antenna? I hope so.

I use it just because it fits.

You could, but that’s just doing more work than needed. It’s okay to just launch another probe. Try, try again is pretty much the slogan of KSP.

54 minutes ago, Kerbalsaurus said:

Oof, yeah, Tylo's mean. Failed gravity assist? Oh, and one ore question, you speak Cantonese?

um yeah

56 minutes ago, Kerbalsaurus said:

Oof, yeah, Tylo's mean. Failed gravity assist? Oh, and one ore question, you speak Cantonese?

Not a gravity assist. I try to change probing target but failed.

2 hours ago, Andrew1233 said:

um yeah

Not a gravity assist. I try to change probing target but failed.

我只是要求让你的事情更轻松,所以你不必来回翻译。但是,是的,我确实建议在Tylo进行重力辅助。您可以免费进入Jool的轨道!

Spoiler

I just asked to make things easier for you, so you don’t have to go back and forth to translate. But yeah, I do suggest doing  gravity assist at Tylo. You can get into orbit of Jool for free!

2 hours ago, Kerbalsaurus said:

我只是要求让你的事情更轻松,所以你不必来回翻译。但是,是的,我确实建议在Tylo进行重力辅助。您可以免费进入Jool的轨道!

Hide contents

I just asked to make things easier for you, so you don’t have to go back and forth to translate. But yeah, I do suggest doing  gravity assist at Tylo. You can get into orbit of Jool for free!

yeah I've did that before to get to Laythe.(It worked! And it splashed down on its north pole arctic ocean!) The Vall probe actuary on base of a failed Eeloo probe and the Eeloo probe is base on the laythe probe. And the laythe probe worked as a relay during the Vall mission. BTW can you sub to my yt? AndrewAce1233

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.