Do I have a NASA PC?

I can't really say about your rig, but out of pure curiosity, NASA in the past used anything that would solve their problem, including Amiga computers!

Edited by Lisias
Found a better quality video.

1 hour ago, Isuckatrocketscience said:

Huh. Never knew that. I do remember seeing a old computer when I visited the Kennedy space center though 

I would love visiting the Apollo's Mission Control room… And be forgotten inside it for a whole night with a screw driver on my hands!! :sticktongue:

img-apollo-mission-control-3.jpg

https://spacecenter.org/exhibits-and-experiences/nasa-tram-tour/historic-mission-control/

On 8/5/2023 at 5:35 AM, Isuckatrocketscience said:

SO, I just learned today I have almost 200 MODS installed in ksp1. They only time it ever lags, is when I have a high part count on the launch pad, and when I go to search for a part, it lags because of the sheer amount of parts it needs to load for the search. Does this mean my pc is qualified as a NASA pc?

It really depends on what those 200 mods are. If you have like 200 tiny single-part mods, it’s unlikely your game will lag. Whereas if you have 200 visual/planet pack mods, they can take a serious hit on your performance if you can get them all to be compatible. Planet packs also take up a lot of RAM, especially the 8k ones with a lot of bodies.

So no, many of them are large many part, craft saves, and also I think a few planetary systems, I also have a lot of graphical improvement mods, like Parallax 2.0 on ultra settings with collision. I know for a fact that I have Kcalbelloh (sorry don’t know how to spell it) system, which adds a lot of stuff, plus I have packs like the starship expanded pack, Spacex launch vehicles pack, SSTO project, reDIRECT, and the Artemis Construction Kit. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 4:58 PM, Lisias said:

I would love visiting the Apollo's Mission Control room… And be forgotten inside it for a whole night with a screw driver on my hands!! :sticktongue:

That's like...  how to become wanted by the FBI 101, Lisias.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 11:16 PM, Isuckatrocketscience said:

So no, many of them are large many part, craft saves, and also I think a few planetary systems, I also have a lot of graphical improvement mods, like Parallax 2.0 on ultra settings with collision. I know for a fact that I have Kcalbelloh (sorry don’t know how to spell it) system, which adds a lot of stuff, plus I have packs like the starship expanded pack, Spacex launch vehicles pack, SSTO project, reDIRECT, and the Artemis Construction Kit. 

maybe you could add Bluedog Design Bureau

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.