Problem with the maneuver

Salve a tutti. Ho iniziato da poco il gioco, e ho iniziato una partita "carriera", sono arrivato ad un punto in cui necessito delle manovre per arrivare su Mun, solo che cliccando sulla traiettoria del razzo non mi fa impostare alcuna manovra, grazie per l'attenzione.

[Moderator added translation]
Hello everyone. I just started the game, and I started a "career" game, I've reached a point where I need maneuvers to get to Mun, only that clicking on the trajectory of the rocket doesn't let me set any maneuvers, thanks for your attention .

Edited by James Kerman
Added Translation

Welcome to the forum @maghreb, we have added an English translation to your post because it is a requirement for any content outside of the international sections.

To be able to use maneuver nodes in career mode you need to upgrade the tracking station and mission control.

Also this post has been moved from KSP 1 Discussion to KSP 1 Gameplay Questions.

[Translation]
Benvenuto nel forum @maghreb, abbiamo aggiunto una traduzione in inglese al tuo post perché è un requisito per qualsiasi contenuto al di fuori delle sezioni internazionali.

Per poter utilizzare i nodi di manovra in modalità carriera è necessario aggiornare la stazione di localizzazione e il controllo missione.

Anche questo post è stato spostato da Discussione KSP 1 a Domande sul gameplay di KSP 1.

9 hours ago, maghreb said:

Salve a tutti. Ho iniziato da poco il gioco, e ho iniziato una partita "carriera", sono arrivato ad un punto in cui necessito delle manovre per arrivare su Mun, solo che cliccando sulla traiettoria del razzo non mi fa impostare alcuna manovra, grazie per l'attenzione.

[Moderator added translation]
Hello everyone. I just started the game, and I started a "career" game, I've reached a point where I need maneuvers to get to Mun, only that clicking on the trajectory of the rocket doesn't let me set any maneuvers, thanks for your attention .

da italiano, aggiungo che il nome italiano degli edifici che devi potenziare è rispettivamente stazione di tracciamento e controllo missione. a quel punto potrai fare le manovre.

[just clarified a bit on the italian translation of some game terms]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.