Hello World

TwoCalories

I saw @iamn00b's First Formal Greeting and realized I, too, never did one of these.

So... Hi. I'm @TwoCalories, TwoCal for short. I like to draw, write, and play KSP (obviously). As of now, I've logged around 800 hours of KSP, and the farthest place I have gone is High Kerbol Orbit (not very far). My goal right now is to put a base on the Mun before I get to 1000 hours. I have one Mission Report and have started one Forum Game.

So yeah. That's about it.

17 minutes ago, iamn00b said:

Surely you've been around for much longer than I have here... Welcome! (?)

Nope! I joined only a few months ago.

10 hours ago, Alpha_star said:

Anyways, can you post more creations and mission reports? Always a joy to see more of those.

I'd rather stick with the one mission report I've got going on right now, because I don't want to start too many at once.

On 10/14/2023 at 2:22 PM, TwoCalories said:

I saw @iamn00b's First Formal Greeting and realized I, too, never did one of these.

So... Hi. I'm @TwoCalories, TwoCal for short. I like to draw, write, and play KSP (obviously). As of now, I've logged around 800 hours of KSP, and the farthest place I have gone is High Kerbol Orbit (not very far). My goal right now is to put a base on the Mun before I get to 1000 hours. I have one Mission Report and have started one Forum Game.

So yeah. That's about it.

Even if it's late, welcome aboard!