Science and Spaceflight - inaccessible via mobile or PC

JoeSchmuckatelli

I have a problem on. mobile where the page loads, but pics and links (nost notably X) don't. Then after few seconds the whole page just goes blank white and I have to refresh. On PC I haven't had anny issues.

Both on my PC and Android I use the latest available version of Firefox

13 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

@Cuky, please clarify if this is only on the Science sub? 

Lately I am actively browsing only through the Science sub so that is where I have noticed it. A bit of briwsing that I did through KSP 1 and 2 modding sub didn't have any problems, but it was too small of a sample to really make a good judgement on it

@Vanamonde Well, speak of the devil, S&SF is back to working for me on mobile. But I dare say the issue isn’t fixed, because KSP1 Discussion still gives me a white screen. I don’t know what oddity keeps coming and going that makes these two subforums throw fits. Must be a gremlin on the loose…

Edited by StrandedonEarth

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 12/29/2023 at 6:02 PM, StrandedonEarth said:

@Vanamonde Well, speak of the devil, S&SF is back to working for me on mobile. But I dare say the issue isn’t fixed, because KSP1 Discussion still gives me a white screen. I don’t know what oddity keeps coming and going that makes these two subforums throw fits. Must be a gremlin on the loose…

@Vanamonde

Like Stranded - S&Sf has worked for me for a while now - but suddenly today I'm unable to see the sub.  Error 500 again. 

Is there a change log or something for the past 24 hours or so? 

I was able to access the sub just yesterday 

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/topic/165716-ula-launch-and-discussion-thread/?do=findComment&comment=4357160

Edited by JoeSchmuckatelli

54 minutes ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

Like Stranded - S&Sf has worked for me for a while now - but suddenly today I'm unable to see the sub.  Error 500 again. 

Is there a change log or something for the past 24 hours or so? 

I was able to access the sub just yesterday

Yup, in fact, I was on that forum up to about noon today, and when I refreshed the page after work at 230, I just got the white screen. But it was working for a good run there, Dec29…

• 2 weeks later...

*jaw drop * Holey Kraken, S&Sf is working for  me again on mobile! It wasn’t yesterday…

How about you, @JoeSchmuckatelli, is the kraken smiling on you today?

I wonder how long it will last this time…

E:  Whatever the issue is, it’s not completely fixed, because KSP1 Discussion still gives me a white screen on mobile…

Edited by StrandedonEarth

17 hours ago, StrandedonEarth said:

*jaw drop * Holey Kraken, S&Sf is working for  me again on mobile! It wasn’t yesterday…

How about you, @JoeSchmuckatelli, is the kraken smiling on you today?

I wonder how long it will last this time…

E:  Whatever the issue is, it’s not completely fixed, because KSP1 Discussion still gives me a white screen on mobile…

Yup.  Thank you for the call out! 

@Gargamel   any chance of messaging the site management and asking what they did? 

Can't be pure Kraken fluctuations. 

Edit - or maybe it is. 

I get in about 1/3 to 1/2 the time I try to get into the Sub.  Still have intermittent Error 500. 

Regardless - I am happy for any access 

Edited by JoeSchmuckatelli