Science and Spaceflight - inaccessible via mobile or PC

JoeSchmuckatelli

1 hour ago, StrandedonEarth said:

Really weird. At least on PC the Edge browser has never let me down once , but other browsers are also 500

They 'fixed' it back.  Kraken is in effect, again.  No mobile access. 

Was nice while it lasted 

• 3 weeks later...

Please - for the love of God... 

Un-fix whatever it is that you just fixed. 

I've enjoyed 3 days of these forums and now I'm blocked from S&Sf again. 

@StrandedonEarth

@Vanamonde

I really enjoy S&Sf - it's a great community.  Why do I gotta be the guy who gets nothing but 500 every time I try to see who is posting what? 

(yes... I'm error 500 again) 

Thanks fellers - just sad and frustrated. 

At least I can backdoor in via notifications... But it's just frustrating when I get in for days and think (hope) it's fixed - only for it to revert after a couple of days. 

22 minutes ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

Please - for the love of God... 

Un-fix whatever it is that you just fixed. 

I've enjoyed 3 days of these forums and now I'm blocked from S&Sf again. 

@StrandedonEarth

@Vanamonde

I really enjoy S&Sf - it's a great community.  Why do I gotta be the guy who gets nothing but 500 every time I try to see who is posting what? 

(yes... I'm error 500 again) 

Thanks fellers - just sad and frustrated. 

At least I can backdoor in via notifications... But it's just frustrating when I get in for days and think (hope) it's fixed - only for it to revert after a couple of days. 

Oddly enough, it still works for me, for now. I know it’s not fixed, because even when S&SF works, KSP1 Discussion still doesn’t. Which is no great loss, but when S&SF goes down it’s a great loss. 

9 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

As far as I know, there haven't been any changes or adjustments lately. :(

Thanks - I realized as I woke up this morning that last night's post may not have read as theatrical as intended.  My ongoing fight with the Kraken is one of amused exasperation rather than anger, FYI. 

I don't know what it is, but whenever the whole board is having Kraken issues I can occasionally sneak past. 

I'm trying to take it all in stride! 

It's gotta be something silly/stupid, like clashing time stamps or something similarly weird. Especially weird since logging out fixes the issue, only to have it come back when logging in. But I feel for anyone trying to fix this, as intermittent issues are the absolute worst to troubleshoot, especially when not many users are affected, (AFAIK)

• 1 month later...

It's workiiiing! Well, after not working for a month, as of a few minutes ago I can properly access the S&SF subforum on mobile again. This, after I thought I was running into a new bug: "Hey, where'd the "Next Unread Topic" button go? I was just getting ready to post about it before I realized I had run out of unread topics; I must have hit the "mark all as read" button sometime in 2022...

I even went so far as trying to convince Dall-E to create something like a kraken wielding a banhammer....

qsBbjCp.png

Edited by StrandedonEarth