Typing M whilst saving a craft in VAB enters Map View

NaughtyMonster

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19045 64-bit | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER (8019MB) | RAM32683

Severity: Low

Frequency: Occasional

While trying to save a craft in the VAB, typing the letter "M" (upper or lower case) into any of the text boxes causes the game to immediately enter Map View.

This has also occurred once whilst renaming a craft in the Tracking Station.

Its occurrence is very sporadic, quitting the game clears the problem.

(not sure if this should be filled under Construction, Map & Tracking or UI; I bow to your wisdom oh mighty bug hunters)

Included Attachments:

TypingMinVABentersMapView_logs.zip

Edited by Anth

• 1 month later...

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: Intel Core i7-10700F | GPU: RTX 3070 | RAM16GB

In the VAB, if you try to save a craft with a description that includes the letter 'm' it will instead bring up the map view with your most recently controlled ship. Kerbal god-emperor help you if you used capital M, because now your ship is throttled up and going off course.

1. Control a craft in orbit

2. Click the hamburger menu and select VAB

3. Make or load a craft and try and save with a new file name and description that includes 'm' or 'M'

Expected behavior able to type m into the saved craft description field

Actual behavior map view comes up for previously controlled craft

Edited by DibzNr

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 Home | CPU: i7-11800H | GPU: RTX3080 Laptop | RAM32 GB

I've noticed that when in the VAB while naming a Workspace/Vessel/Vehicle if I press the "M" key my game jumps to the "tracking station" 

Included Attachments: