Sentinel "Map 12 asteroids" contract disappears after loading saved game.

Hi all, I'm getting a weird issue with a sentinel contract i accepted.

After accepting the contract it shows up in my list of contracts and the target orbit is shown in map view. However, I noticed it had vanished shortly after I accepted it. It's gone from the contract list and the target orbit is no longer there. In mission control, a new contract has become available as if the sentinel contract was complete. I went through my contract history and it's not listed as completed or failed, it's as if it never existed. I got to keep the advance for accepting the contract, and haven't been penalised for failing it, so yay, free money I guess. I was quite eager to do the mission though as it would be my first time outside Kerbins SOI this playthrough. I'm also trying to complete every contract that is offered.

Thankfully I noticed quickly, so I still have the save where the contract first became available and I haven't lost any progress. I've been doing some investigating and it seems to disappear if I do a quicksave/load. The only exception is if I do the save/load at KSC, and there's no way I'll remember to do that every time I save.

KSP 1.12.5 with breaking ground.

Lots of mods all updated through CKAN before each gaming session.

The two that draw my suspiscion are "Contract Configurator" for obvious reasons, and ScanSat (has interaction with the contract system and is the only mod not specified compatible with ksp v1.12).

Any sugestions would be appreciated.

Edited by Turbo Ben

• 1 month later...

I also have this problem.

Kerbalism, ScanSat, and Contract Configurator are all installed and my leading suspects but I don't know how to investigate further without losing the functionality of one of those modules.