I DON'T FOUND THIS MOD. pls help

37 minutes ago, Tindahbawx said:

No idea what mod it is but heres a brightened copy of that image for anyone else peering into the dark trying to figure out what they're looking at:

That reply lies wonderfully on the border between helpfulness and snarkiness :)

@VAN DARKHOLME Are you asking about the missiles? Those might come from the BDArmory mod that has many weapons.

On 1/30/2024 at 8:36 PM, DeadJohn said:

That reply lies wonderfully on the border between helpfulness and snarkiness :)

@VAN DARKHOLME Вы спрашиваете о ракетах? Они могут быть из мода BDArmory, в котором много оружия.

I don't mean about guns. Bda armory works without errors and is easy to find. But I need airplane lights. I was told in the discord that this is a Glow Strips mod. It is really similar, but it has not been updated for a long time and does not work. I searched through clean and spacedock and did not find the name of the mod.remix-ff6c5061-8777-4b73-ac69-4bb0385b46

16 hours ago, VAN DARKHOLME said:

I don't mean about guns. Bda armory works without errors and is easy to find. But I need airplane lights. I was told in the discord that this is a Glow Strips mod. It is really similar, but it has not been updated for a long time and does not work. I searched through clean and spacedock and did not find the name of the mod.remix-ff6c5061-8777-4b73-ac69-4bb0385b46

Unfortunately, no one here has a crystal ball. So it's always best to write exactly what you want straight away.

5 hours ago, VAN DARKHOLME said:

I have this mod.  But there are no such details that were in the mod I needed. Thanks for the help

What do you mean with details? In the picture there are only lightstrips.

On 1/30/2024 at 7:36 AM, VAN DARKHOLME said:

Hello everyone I used to have this mod, but years later I wanted to get back to business. As a result, I don't remember the name of the mod, I really need it for airplanes. I will be very grateful for your help)Kerbal_Space_Program_Screenshot_2021.04.

think this ones are Stock on KSP 1.12.5. Look for Lightstrip Mk1 on the Utilities section of the Part's Palette in Editor.

I remember them from an old mod too, I don't recall if Kerbal Electric or if Surface Lights. A quick look on the respectives threads reveal that Kerbal Electric have them for sure, but I can't be certain for Surface Lights (I have some rememberance of using S.L. while builting a cargo bay with the light strips, but really don't remember if I had K.E. installed too).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2024 at 1:19 AM, Lisias said:

think this ones are Stock on KSP 1.12.5. Look for Lightstrip Mk1 on the Utilities section of the Part's Palette in Editor.

I remember them from an old mod too, I don't recall if Kerbal Electric or if Surface Lights. A quick look on the respectives threads reveal that Kerbal Electric have them for sure, but I can't be certain for Surface Lights (I have some rememberance of using S.L. while builting a cargo bay with the light strips, but really don't remember if I had K.E. installed too).

God. Thank you! It was Kerbal Electric, it's a pity that my computer broke down and I won't be able to use it:( But thanks for the help anyway! As soon as I get back to the game, I will definitely download this mod